Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover The Truth Regarding Superfoods.
What you consume, is who you might be. If you consider it, this makes sense. For example, meats such as chicken have amino acids that are important as they could help to reconstruct muscle tissue. Eating the right meals is consequently imperative. Knowledge of how our diet effects our wellbeing and also the nutrition we need has led to more of us eating superfoods. But what precisely are superfoods? Well, there are a couple of types of foods, the great as well as the poor. Antioxidants in nutritional food helps our immune system whereas harmful foods have little value and could make you fat. For example you can imagine, superfoods are viewed as the right kind of food.
Some other high-quality superfoods to consume are tomatoes as they contain something referred to as Lycopene which is a wonderful antioxidant. As mentioned, vitamins are vital plus a B vitamin called folate is within spinach. Spinach can also be high in protein and contains lutein which can help keep away loss of sight in old age.
It now appears to be an excellent time to start ingesting some superfoods to get the healthy positives of many of the minerals, vitamins and other necessary nutrients they contain.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to baked rotini with italian hot sausage recipe. You can cook baked rotini with italian hot sausage using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage:
- Use 1 box rotini pasta (16 ounce)
- Get 1 (1 lb) Italian Hot Sausage(OR Sweet sausage)
- Use 1-1 lb. ground beef
- You need 1 package fresh mushrooms (sliced)
- You need 1 onion, chopped
- Provide 1 green pepper, chopped
- Prepare Fresh minced garlic (about 6 cloves)
- Provide 1 tablespoon Italian seasoning
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Oregano
- Take 1/2 teaspoon Basil leaves
- Take Sprinkle Black Pepper
- Get 1-28 ounce can crushed tomatoes
- You need 1 -can Condensed Tomato Soup
- Provide 1 - soup can milk
- Provide Mozzarella cheese (8 ounce bag), shredded
- Provide Salt for boiling pasta
- Get Cooking spray
Steps to make Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage:
- In a large pot sauté the Italian sausage (remove from casing), ground beef, fresh mushrooms, onion, green pepper, and fresh garlic, breaking up your ground beef and Italian sausages as you cook it……cook until meats are browned and veggies are tender….drain any fat from pot….
- Add to sautéed meat mixture and veggies the black pepper, Italian seasoning, oregano and basil leaves, stir gently…..
- Add crushed tomatoes and tomato soup with the soup can of milk, cook on low heat, covered, for 30 minutes……stirring gently…..
- Meanwhile boil water for your pasta, don’t forget to add a little bit of salt 🧂 to the water !!! Boil until pasta is slightly done, but not completely cooked……Drain pasta, but leave just a small amount of water in the pot, your going to add this yummy pasta water with the pasta to your sauce….. 😋
- Mix cooked and mostly drained pasta into sausage / ground beef / veggie mixture, mix all well……..
- Pour all into a greased 13x9 inch baking pan that has been lightly sprayed with cooking spray…..
- Put shredded mozzarella cheese over your pasta sausage mixture….
- Bake, uncovered, in a preheated 375 degree oven for 30-35 minutes or until mozzarella cheese is melted and top is nicely browned……
- Serve and enjoy 😉!
If you find this Baked Rotini with Italian Hot Sausage recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.