Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken chili soup recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken chili soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken chili soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Meals: The way to Do It.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the primary things that you will learn is that it is important to keep track of what you eat during the day. Keeping a food journal helps you determine the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. One example is that, after tracking your meals for a few days you could realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats without nearly enough organic nutrients. Having it all written down can help you determine the parts of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
You need to be very particular when you write down the things that you are eating. You have to do more than merely write down “salad” into your food journal. You should record every one of the components within that salad as well as the type of dressing on it. You should include the amount of the food you eat. “Cereal” is just not as good an entry as “one cup Honey Nut Cheerios.” It is vital to keep in mind that the larger your helpings, the more calories you will be eating so you need to know just how much of every thing you actually eat so that you can figure out how many calories you will need to work off.
Record your mood when you eat. This can show you if you use food to solve emotional issues. This will also show you whether or not you gravitate for specific foods based on your mood. Many of us will reach for junk foods if we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this allow you to notice when you reach for specific foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) selections on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken chili soup recipe. You can have chicken chili soup using 20 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to make Chicken chili soup:
- You need 2 Tablespoons olive oil
- Use 1 onion diced
- Get 2 (4 oz) cans green chilies
- You need 2 Tablespoon minced garlic
- Get 2 cartons low sodium chicken broth
- Prepare 1 can fire roasted corn drained
- Prepare 4 cans great northern beans drained
- Provide 4 teaspoons ground cumin
- You need 3 teaspoons oregano
- Get 1/2 teaspoon ground cayenne pepper
- Take 1 teaspoon chili powder
- Prepare 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- Get 1 teaspoons dried cilantro
- Provide 4 Tablespoon lime juice
- Prepare 4 boneless skinless chicken breast or 1 rotisserie chicken
- Take Chili lime seasoning
- Use Salt
- Use Sour cream
- Get Monterey jack shredded cheese
- Take Salsa
Instructions to make Chicken chili soup:
- Season chicken with salt and chili lime seasoning and Cook chicken breast as desired then shred or shred the rotisserie chicken and season with salt and chili lime seasoning
- In a skillet add olive oil and cook onions and add in green chilies and garlic
- In a soup pot add cooked chicken, onion mixture, broth, lime juice, beans, corn and seasonings. Heat throughly before serving.
- Serve with sour cream, salsa and cheese
If you find this Chicken chili soup recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.