Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Pumpkin soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pumpkin soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Foods: The way to Do It.
When you go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to record what you eat during the day. Keeping a food journal helps you recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you aren’t eating. For example, after keeping a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not taking in very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. Having it all written down can help you identify the parts of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Be as specific as possible when you write down what you consume. It is not enough to only record “salad” on a list. The correct way to do it is usually to record all of the ingredients in the salad as well as the kind of dressing that is used. You also need to write down how much of the foods you are eating. “Cereal” will not be enough however “one cup Fiber One cereal” is fine. Don’t forget that the more of some thing you eat, the more calories you are going to consume so you need to list out the measurements of what you eat so that you will know exactly how many calories you take in and will need to burn.
What sort of spirits are you in when you eat? Write it down! This really helps to demonstrate whether or not you turn to food as a response to emotional issues. It will also identify the foods you select when you are in certain moods. Many people will reach for junk foods whenever we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for while you are upset just might help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to pumpkin soup recipe. You can cook pumpkin soup using 10 ingredients and 2 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pumpkin soup:
- Use 1 can of Libby's Pumpkin puree
- Get 3 carrots, peeled and cut in pieces
- You need 1 onion, chopped
- You need 3 garlic cloves, mashed
- Take 4 cups of chicken stock
- Provide 2 tbsp. of olive oil
- Use 2 tbsp. of unsalted butter
- Provide 2 or 3 fresh sage leaves
- Prepare 1 salt and pepper to taste
- Use 1 Toppings-chicken, bacon, croutons, etc.
Steps to make Pumpkin soup:
- Take the carrots and onions and put in a pot with the butter and olive oil at low medium heat for about 5 minutes or until the carrots and onions are softened enough. Add the garlic and sage leaves.
- When softened take out the carrots, onions and sage. Put in food processor. Pulse until everything looks creamy, no lumps. Meanwhile in the same pot add the chicken stock and pumpkin purée. When dissolved add the carrot mixture. Stir well. Let simmer for 7 or 9 minutes. Add salt and pepper to taste. Can add the toppings of your choice or eat as is.
If you find this Pumpkin soup recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.