Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Simple Cabbage Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple Cabbage Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Foods: The Right Way to Do It.
When you decide to go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to record what you eat during the day. Keeping a food record helps you recognize the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, after keeping a food record for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. When you write every little thing down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have an easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Write down the time that you are feeding on things. This will allow you to figure out just what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can figure out how to deal with those times. You’ll notice, for example, that though you eat lunch at the identical time every day, you also–without fail–start to snack as little as an hour later, every day. This will even make it easier to identify the times when you start to eat simply to give yourself something to do. This is critical because, once they are recognized, you can find various other ways to fill those moments than with unhealthy foods.
What type of mood are you in when you eat? Write it down! This could show you if you use foods to solve emotional issues. It also assists you to see plainly which foods you tend to choose if you are in certain moods. There are many people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are just as likely to choose healthy things when they feel happy and content. When you look closely at how you eat during your different moods and mental states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple cabbage soup recipe. You can have simple cabbage soup using 12 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Simple Cabbage Soup:
- Prepare 2 onion, chopped
- Take 2 garlic cloves, chopped
- You need 1 can chopped tomatoes
- Provide 3 tbsp olive oil, extra virgin
- Take 500 ml beef stock
- Use water
- Take 2 carrots, sliced
- Take 3 medium potatoes, diced
- Get salt
- Provide 1 can kidney beans, including liquid
- Use 1 chicken stock cube
- Provide bunch chopped parsley
Steps to make Simple Cabbage Soup:
- Bring to the boil a pot of water and add the cabbage, cook for 5-7 minutes and reserve.
- Heat the olive oil and fry the onion and garlic for 2-4 minutes over a medium heat.
- Add the can of tomatoes and continue to simmer for another 5 minutes.
- Add the beef stock liquid and chicken stock cube and bring to the boil. Add more water if needed.
- Add the potatoes, kidney beans , carrots and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Add the cabbage and parsley. Cook for another 10 minutes.
- Check seasoning, add salt if needed.
If you find this Simple Cabbage Soup recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.