Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for French tomato soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best French tomato soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to French tomato soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you first start your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that maintaining a food journal is very helpful. Keeping your meal journal not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. For example, after retaining a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not consuming very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. When you write everything down you are able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a lot easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
But what happens if you write each thing down but still are unable to figure out how to lose weight? You can track your foods the correct way or the incorrect way. A food record is more than just a simple list of the foods you eat during a day. You have to record other vital pieces of information too. Here are some of the points you need to do to be more successful at food tracking.
Write down your emotions while you eat. This helps you to show you whether or not you use food as a reaction to emotional issues. It may also identify the foods you choose when you are in certain moods. There are lots of people who look for junk food when they feel angry or depressed and are quite as likely to pick out healthy things when they feel happy and content. Paying attention to what you reach for if you find yourself upset can help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also start talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to french tomato soup recipe. You can cook french tomato soup using 10 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook French tomato soup:
- Use 1 1/2 tbsp butter
- Use 1 large onion
- You need 6 large tomatoes,peeled and quartered
- Prepare 7 1/2 cup water
- Provide 1 bay leaf
- Prepare 2 clove garlic, pressed
- You need 1 1/2 tsp salt
- Get 1/2 cup rice
- Provide 2 tsp vegeta, for seasoning
- Use 1 large potato, peeled and diced
Steps to make French tomato soup:
- melt butter in a large saucepan over medium heat. saute onions in the butter until tender and lightly browned, about 10min
- add the tomatoes and continue cooking for 10 more minutes, stirring frequently. sometimes I have really lazy days and dont feel like peeling and cutting the tomatoes if your having a day like that sometimes I use two 800mL cans of diced tomatoes.
- add the potato and 3 cups of water.
- season with the bay leaf, garlic, salt and Vegeta. bring to a boil, then reduce heat and simmer, covered for about 15-20min.
- stir in the remaining water and bring to a boil again. discard bay leaf. you may strain the solids and puree the vegetables in food processor or blender and stir them back or you may just leave as it is depending on how you like your soup.
- add the rice cover and simmer over low heat for about 15 minutes or until rice is tender. serve hot and with shredded mozzarella cheese on top
If you find this French tomato soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.