Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Instant pot beef barley soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Instant pot beef barley soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Instant pot beef barley soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Strategy to Track Your Food.
When you begin your diet one of many things you will learn right away is that keeping a food journal is very helpful. Keeping a food journal helps you identify the foods you are eating as well as the foods you are not eating. For example, after maintaining a food journal for a few days, you might see that you are not eating very many vegetables but that you are consuming lots of sugar and bad carbohydrates. When you write every little thing down you’ll be able to see which parts of your diet must change as well as have an easier time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Record the time of day that you consume items. This enables you to see what times of day you feel the hungriest, when you are likely to reach for a snack and the way to work around those times. After a few days you’ll see that even if you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. This may also make it easier to identify the times when you start to eat simply to give yourself something to do. This is extremely helpful because realizing when you’re vulnerable to snacking will help you fill those times with alternative activities that will keep you away from the candy aisle.
What kind of spirits are you in while you eat? Write it down! This will show you whether or not you use food to solve emotional issues. It will even identify the foods you decide on when you are in certain moods. Many individuals will reach for junk foods whenever we are upset, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you focus on how you eat during your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to instant pot beef barley soup recipe. To cook instant pot beef barley soup you need 22 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Instant pot beef barley soup:
- Get 2 Tablespoons butter
- Prepare 1 Tablespoon olive oil
- Prepare 2 lbs cubed beef stew meat
- Take 1 teaspoon sea salt
- Provide 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- You need 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- Take 1 cup diced white onion
- Get 1 cup celery sliced
- Get 2 cups sliced carrots
- Prepare 4 cloves garlic minced
- Use 2 (32 oz) cartons beef broth
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) can petite diced tomatoes
- Prepare 2 teaspoons red wine vinegar
- Prepare 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- You need 2 teaspoons Worcestershire sauce
- Take 1 packet beef gravy mix
- Take 1/2 teaspoon turmeric powder(I use turmeric twist)
- Provide 2 teaspoons fresh rosemary minced
- You need 2 teaspoons fresh thyme minced
- Prepare 3 Tablespoons fresh parsley minced
- Provide 1 cup chopped kale (I use frozen)
- Provide 2 cups quick cooking barley
Instructions to make Instant pot beef barley soup:
- On the Saute setting heat olive oil and butter till hot and add beef, salt, pepper and garlic powder and mix up.
- Add in onion, carrots, celery and minced garlic and continue to cook till beef is browned.
- Add in broth, tomatoes, red wine vinegar, soy sauce, worcestershire sauce, packet of gravy mix, turmeric, rosemary,thyme and parsley.
- Stir up and place lid on move knob to seal.
- Press meat / stew for 35 minutes normal high-pressure.
- After 35 minutes turn knob to vent to release steam be careful as it will be really hot.
- Make sure button is down before opening lid.
- Stir in barley and kale and place lid back on and let sit for 10 minutes.
- Enjoy with some baguette bread slices.
If you find this Instant pot beef barley soup recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.