Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Mike's Chinese Hot And Sour Soup recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Mike's Chinese Hot And Sour Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Chinese Hot And Sour Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about What Are The Benefits Of Eating Superfoods?.
You have become what you put within your body. Quite accurately, you are. As an example, meats including fowl have amino acids that are significant as they could help to reconstruct muscle tissue. The same goes for all other foods, so it is vital that you just have a meal appropriately. Folks currently are consuming more ‘superfoods’ as these foods have been publicized to boost your wellbeing and provide you with plenty of essential nutrients. But what exactly are superfoods? In straightforward terms, some food is high-quality for us and many not so good. Putting on body weight is just one of the problems with consuming the wrong foodstuff and, as opposed to this, a good food can give you energy in addition to keeping you healthy. The nutritional kinds of meals are where you will find superfoods.
Tomatoes are one more superfood with antioxidant qualities as a result of a compound referred to as lycopene. Spinach can also be an additional first-class food because it has a lot of iron and folate, and that is a B vitamin. Spinach can be high in protein and contains lutein which can help keep away blindness in old age.
Superfoods are definitely worth ingesting as they provide you with a lot of nutrients and health boosting vitamins that you could be otherwise not consume through your normal diet.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's chinese hot and sour soup recipe. You can have mike's chinese hot and sour soup using 27 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mike's Chinese Hot And Sour Soup:
- Provide ● For The Hot & Sour Soup
- Use 5 Cups Chicken Or Beef Stock
- Prepare 1 1/2 Cups Precooked Shreaded Chicken, Beef Or Pork [packed]
- Take 1/4 Cup Bamboo Shoots [drained - thin sliced]
- You need 1/4 Cup Water Chestnuts [drained - minced]
- You need 1/4 Cup Shiitake Mushrooms [small chop - or, white & brown]
- You need 6 oz Firm Tofu [1/2" chop]
- Provide 2 tsp Fine Minced Fresh Ginger
- Use 1 [or 2 - your call] LG Eggs [beaten]
- Prepare 2 tbsp Rice Wine Vinegar
- Take 1 1/2 tbsp Sriracha Chile Sauce
- You need 3 tbsp Soy Sauce
- Provide 1 tbsp Brown Sugar
- Get 1 tsp Sesame Seed Oil
- Get 1/4 tsp Chinese 5 Spice
- Take 1/2 tsp Red Pepper Flakes
- Prepare ● For The Thickener
- Provide 2 tbsp Corn Starch + 2 tbs Water [more if you want her more viscous]
- Prepare ● For The Sides & Garnishments
- Get as needed Fresh Chives [minced]
- Use as needed Fresh Cilantro Leaves
- Prepare as needed Thai Chilies [fine minced - optional]
- Prepare as needed Crispy Chow Mein Noodles
- Provide as needed Soy Sauce
- Take as needed Chile Sauce
- Prepare ● For The Options
- Provide 1/8 Cup Dried Roasted Nori [aka dried seaweed - rough chopped]
Instructions to make Mike's Chinese Hot And Sour Soup:
- Chop your veggies. Heat everything in the Hot & Sour Soup section for 20 minutes. Stir regularly. At 20 minutes in, add your whisked egg[s] and stir constantly until eggs are fully cooked. Then, while soup is at a steady simmer, add your corn starch and water mixture slowly. She'll thicken up quickly as she bubbles away. Add more corn starch and water if you'd like her a bit thicker. ● P.S., this is the actual color of soup below. The kiddos somehow ended up taking darker faced photos upon down lighting with the other pictures.
- Brown, white, oyster or Shiitake mushrooms really do make this dish! Your choice! Just dice!
- For The Sides & Garnishments. Thai Chilies, fresh Cilantro leaves and chopped Chives.
- Dried Roasted Nori. To taste. Definitely consider this addition!
- Fresh crunchy Chow Mein Noodles are always a must atop this flavorful dish!
- Top view.
- Serve Hot & Sour Soup with the fresh garnishments listed. Especially the fresh Cilantro. It really does make the dish! Serve soup piping hot with fresh, crunchy Chow Mein Noodles and Soy Sauce. Enjoy!
If you find this Mike's Chinese Hot And Sour Soup recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.