Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crockpot Beef Bourguignon recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crockpot Beef Bourguignon recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover The Reality About Superfoods.
You might be what you eat. Quite accurately, you are. For instance, amino acids absorbed because of eating meat can be used by the body in repairing muscular tissues. Eating the correct fare is thus imperative. Food advice tells us that the right food could make us healthy and thus superfoods are becoming part of many individuals’s diets. Do you know what superfoods really are? We can really say that various foods help to increase our well being and others do not. Putting on body weight is only one of the issues with eating the wrong foodstuff and, vs this, a good food can provide you wellness as well as keeping you healthy. The nutritional kinds of food is where you will find superfoods.
Some other good quality superfoods to consume are tomatoes as they contain something referred to as Lycopene which is a wonderful antioxidant. Spinach can also be an additional first-class food because it includes lots of iron and folate, and that is a B vitamin. Spinach may assist you during your later years because of the lutein in it which will help prevent you from going blind.
So with their nutritional value and antioxidant qualities it is certainly recommended to begin introducing some superfoods into your day to day eating habits.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crockpot beef bourguignon recipe. To cook crockpot beef bourguignon you need 19 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crockpot Beef Bourguignon:
- You need scrumptous!
- Prepare 3 lb beef stew meat
- Use 6 slice bacon
- Prepare 4 carrots, peeled and cut into 1/4 inch pieces
- Get 1 lb mushrooms (whichever u choose) sliced in quarters if buying whole
- You need 1 onion, chopped or sliced
- Use 3 garlic cloves
- Provide 1 tbsp tomato paste
- Prepare 1 cup pinot noir red wine
- Get 3 cup beef broth
- Take 1 1/2 tsp creole seasoning (or to ur taste)
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp black pepper
- Provide 1 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- You need 1 bay leaf
- Provide 1 tsp dried thyme
- Prepare 1 envelope lipton mushroom onion soup mix
- Take 1/2 beef bullion cube (not the hard salty small ones)
- Prepare 3 tbsp flour
- Prepare 1/2 cup or so of water (u dont want it watery or too thick)
Steps to make Crockpot Beef Bourguignon:
- Fry bacon in pan, drain and crumble, set aside. Pat beef dry. Season beef with montreal seasoning and let marinade for 1 hour or even overnight in a ziplock bag.
- Brown beef in a skillet with a little veg oil, small batches at a time u dont want to over crowd the pan it wont brown evenly! After browning transfer to crockpot.
- After the meat is in the crockpot add ur bacon, carrots, onion, garlic, mushrooms
- Add ur seasonings including the thyme, bay leaf, bullion and mushroom onion soup pack, then add tomato paste to ur wine and stir together, pour wine and broth in and stir
- Turn crockpot on 4-6 hours and let her go! 30 minutes before its done mix ur flour and water together (making sure there are no lumps) and mix into beef and let her finish ripping! Serve over hot buttery mashed potatoes and fresh french bread to sop up that delicious red wine gravy. Garnish with dried parsley. Enjoy! 😉👌💣🍴❤❤
If you find this Crockpot Beef Bourguignon recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.