Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken and vermicelli soup - shorbet djej recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Chicken and vermicelli soup - shorbet djej recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken and vermicelli soup - shorbet djej recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What exactly You Take in: How to Do It Correctly.
When you go on a diet one of the very first things that you will learn is that it is important to keep track of what you eat during the day. Keeping your meal record not only helps you see clearly what you are eating, it helps you see what you are not eating. One example is that, after tracking your meals for a few days you could realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats and not nearly enough organic nutrients. Having it all written down can help you determine the aspects of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Record the time of day you eat items. This can help you determine just what times of day you feel the most hungry, when you usually reach for snacks and then you can learn how to deal with those times. After a short time you’ll note that even though you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. This will even make it easier to identify the occasions when you start to eat simply to give yourself something to do. This is significant because those are moments that you can select other things to fill your time with than food.
What sort of feelings are you in whenever you eat? Write it down! This can show you whether or not you use food to solve emotional issues. It may also identify the foods you select when you are in certain moods. Many of us will reach for junk foods whenever we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you look closely at how you eat while in your different moods and psychological states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier choices around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken and vermicelli soup - shorbet djej recipe. To make chicken and vermicelli soup - shorbet djej you only need 10 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Chicken and vermicelli soup - shorbet djej:
- Get 4 skinless chicken thighs, cleaned
- Take 1/4 cup vermicelli
- Take 1 medium onion
- Provide 2 cinnamon sticks
- Use 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Provide 3 bay leaves
- Provide 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- Use 1/2 teaspoon nutmeg powder
- You need 1 teaspoon salt
- Take 2 tablespoons vegetable oil, for frying
Steps to make Chicken and vermicelli soup - shorbet djej:
- In a pressure cooker, heat the vegetable oil and fry the chicken thighs for 3 min.
- Add the onion, bay leaves, cinnamon sticks, white pepper, nutmeg, and salt. Cover with 2 liters of water and close pressure cooker securely.
- Cook for 25 min at highest pressure (achieved when steam starts escaping). Remove from heat and let pressure drop before opening cooker cover (achieved when all steam escapes).
- Strain the chicken broth into a cooking pot. Make sure you remove the cinnamon sticks, bay leaves, and the onion. Remove bones from chicken; cut the chicken into small pieces and add them to the broth.
- Add the lemon juice and vermicelli. Season with salt and place the pot on medium heat for 5 min before serving the soup.
If you find this Chicken and vermicelli soup - shorbet djej recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.