Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Leek soup with cream and curry recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Leek soup with cream and curry recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Leek soup with cream and curry recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Discover The Truth On Superfoods.
What you consume, is who you might be. That is so right. As an example, meats such as fowl have amino acids which are vital as they can help to repair muscle tissue. Eating the correct foods is thus imperative. Folks these days are consuming more ‘superfoods’ as these foods are shown to boost your health and provide you with plenty of vital nutrients. So what typifies as a superfood. Well, there are two types of foods, the great as well as the poor. Putting on weight is just one of the issues with consuming the incorrect foodstuff and, versus this, a good food can provide you energy in addition to keeping you healthy. The nutritional varieties of meals are where you’ll discover superfoods.
Some other good superfoods to eat are tomatoes as they contain something known as Lycopene which is an excellent antioxidant. Spinach is also another high-quality food since it includes plenty of iron and folate, that is a B vitamin. Spinach may assist you in the later years due to lutein in it which could help prevent you from going blind.
It now seems to be a good time to begin consuming some superfoods to obtain the healthy advantages of many of the minerals, vitamins and other necessary nutrients they contain.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to leek soup with cream and curry recipe. To cook leek soup with cream and curry you only need 10 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Leek soup with cream and curry:
- Provide 400-600 grams fresh leek stalks (medium thick have best taste)
- You need 1 medium sized yellow onion
- Get 2 medium sized soft boiling potatoes
- Provide 1 clove garlic
- You need 1 liter stock (chicken, vegetable or beef)
- Get 100 ml cooking cream
- You need 1 tablespoon cream butter
- You need 1 teaspoon yellow curry powder
- Take some fresh ground black pepper and sea salt
- Use electrical blender
Steps to make Leek soup with cream and curry:
- Bring a small pan of water to a boil for the potatoes, they need longer than the soup so I always boil separate, not a must though
- Peel and cut the potatoes in 1cm cubes, add to the boiling water with a little salt and boil for 20 minutes untill soft
- Meanwhile cut the onion and garlic in small pieces and put aside
- Cut the leek in the length and then in half rings, take the rings apart and wash off thoroughly all the sand and mud in a big sif, keep a few rings separate to garnish the soup when served
- Put a 2-3 liter soup pan on medium heat with the cream butter
- When the butter is hot add the onion and garlic and fry the slowly untill soft, when half done, add the curry powder
- Now add the stock, the leek and the potato cubes and bring to a boil, then put the heat down and let it softly boil for 10 minutes
- Use the electrical hand blender to blend the soup smooth
- Add the cream, some pepper and salt and maybe a little more curry powder to taste and again heat up, when it boils it's done
- Add to a bowl or soup plate and garnish with some leek rings
If you find this Leek soup with cream and curry recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.