Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sweet BBQ Old Country Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sweet BBQ Old Country Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about The Very Best Way to Track Your Food.
When you go on a diet one of the first things that you will learn is that it is important to record what you eat during the day. Keeping your meal log not only helps you see clearly what you are consuming, it helps you see what you are not eating. One example is that, after tracking your food for a few days you could realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats and not nearly enough organic nutrients. Writing all of it down can help you see exactly which parts of your diet plan really need to change as well as how much exercise you are going to need to do to make sure that you keep your caloric intake in check.
But imagine if you write every single thing down but still aren’t able to figure out how to shed weight? You can observe your foods the correct way or the incorrect way. A food record isn’t only a list of the items you’ve eaten during the day. Other sorts of important information will need to be written down also. Here are a few hints that you can employ to help your food tracking be more successful.
What type of mood are you in while you eat? Write it down! This can help you pinpoint when you use foods to help soothe emotional issues. It will also identify the foods you select when you are in certain moods. Many people will reach for junk foods if we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Paying attention to what you reach for while you are upset just might help you stock similar but healthier items in your house for when you need a snack—you could also begin talking to someone to figure out why you cure moods with food (if that is something that you actually do).
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sweet bbq old country meatballs recipe. You can cook sweet bbq old country meatballs using 15 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Sweet BBQ Old Country Meatballs:
- Use 1 lb ground beef
- Use 1 cup raisins
- Prepare 1 box stuffing mix
- You need 1 package onion soup mix
- Get 2 small or medium eggs
- Prepare 1 cup chopped green onion
- Prepare 1 medium yellow onion chopped
- Use 1 medium green pepper chopped
- Take 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Get 1 cup brown sugar
- Provide 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- Take 1 cup bbq sauce
- You need Salt
- You need Pepper
- Get Garlic powder
Steps to make Sweet BBQ Old Country Meatballs:
- Preheat the oven for 425°. Combine ground beef in a large mixing bowl with stuffing mix and chopped veggies.
- Add remaining ingredients to mixing bowl. Season to taste.
- Dig in! Mix all ingredients together thoroughly just as you would for a meatloaf. Roll the mixture into desired sized balls and place in muffin pan or on a baking sheet.
- Cook in the oven at 425° for 45 minutes or until meat is cooked all the way through and meatballs begin to brown around the edges.
- You can serve them as they are. Or mix them in with your spaghetti sauce. Or Make meatball sub sandwiches….
- Or, you can top them with melted mozzarella and your favorite bbq sauce as I did because it was Super Delicious! Serve & Enjoy!
If you find this Sweet BBQ Old Country Meatballs recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.