Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Simple self-made soup Ramen (What's Ramen made of?) recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Simple self-made soup Ramen (What's Ramen made of?) recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Simple self-made soup Ramen (What's Ramen made of?) recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Tracking Your Food: The way to Do It.
When you begin a diet probably the most often heard pieces of advice is to keep a food journal in which you write down every thing you eat during the day. Keeping your foods log not only helps you see clearly what you are having, it helps you see what you are not eating. One example is that, after monitoring your meals for a few days you might realize that you are consuming far too many sugars and unhealthy fats but not nearly enough organic nutrients. When you write every little thing down you can see which parts of your diet must change as well as have a simpler time figuring out what kind and how long of a workout you need to do to shrink your waist line and burn the most calories.
Write down exactly what time of day it is when you eat. This can help you determine when you feel the most hungry, when you are susceptible to snack and what you can do about it. After a few days you’ll note that even if you might be eating lunch at the same time every day, you are still hungry an hour later. You should also be able to discover whether or not you might be eating since you’re bored. This is incredibly valuable because understanding when you’re vulnerable to snacking will help you fill those times with other activities that will keep you away from the candy aisle.
Write down your emotions whenever you eat. This can help you pinpoint when you use food to help soothe emotional issues. It may also identify the foodstuffs you select when you are in certain moods. Many individuals will reach for junk foods whenever we are worried, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. Not only will this let you notice when you reach for particular foods based on your mood, it will help you find ways to keep healthier (but similar) alternatives on hand for those same moods and help you figure out whether or not someone professional can help you deal with the issues that are sending you towards certain foods in the first place.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to simple self-made soup ramen (what's ramen made of?) recipe. You can have simple self-made soup ramen (what's ramen made of?) using 17 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Simple self-made soup Ramen (What's Ramen made of?):
- Provide <for Soup >
- Prepare 600 g… Pork belly
- Get 40 g…Katsuobushi(Dried bonito flakes)
- You need 2.4 liter…Water (will be 1.0-1.2 liters when completed）
- Use <seasoning for 300cc soup(1 serving)>
- Get 1 1/3 Tbsp(20 cc)…Soy sauce (or 3 g Salt)
- Provide 2 tsp(10 cc)…Sesame oil
- Provide <Topping1: Boiled pork soy sauce taste>
- Get 400 g… Boiled pork
- Use 1 Tbsp… Soy sauce
- Take <Topping2: Ajitsuke Tamago(Soft-boiled eggs soy sauce taste)>
- Take 4 …eggs
- Take 2 Tbsp…MenTsuyu(Japanese Soba soup base)
- Prepare <other>
- Take 100 g…Ramen noodles for 1 serving (like thin)
- Prepare 2 sheets…Nori (Dried seaweed) for 1serving
- Take 1 Tbsp… Chopped onion for 1 serving(use to topping)
Steps to make Simple self-made soup Ramen (What's Ramen made of?):
- At first, Please know the elements that make up Ramen. - - Ramen = Soup (Dashi + Tare + Oil) + Noodles + Topping. - - *Dashi is a Soup from which essences such as meat, bones and vegetables have been extracted. - *Tare is a liquid made by processing soy sauce or salt. - *Oil is a flavored oil - - It is important to know this basic structure. - You can make your favorite ramen by combining each element freely.
- Wash pork belly with running water. - Boil 2.4 liter hot water. - Boil pork berry 1 hour on low heat. - Stop fire when time passes. - Keep it leave the until the hot water cools. (about 2-3 hours) - Hot water is decreased about half. (2.4 liter to about 1.4-1.6 liter).
- Let's Season the boiled pork. - Put boiled pork in a plastic bag and pour soy sauce. - When the bag is soaked in water, the air will escape and the soy sauce will soak into the meat. - Tie the bag and seal it. - Store for half a day in the refrigerator.
- Boil eggs for 7 minutes. - Take out from the shell, put in a plastic bag and pour 2 Tbsp MenTsuyu(Japanese Soba soup base). - When the bag is soaked in water, the air will escape and the soy sauce will soak into the eggs. - Tie the bag and seal it. - Store for half a day in the refrigerator.
- Let's finish the soup. - Boil the pork-boiled water again. - Add a dried bonito flakes there and turn the fire into a low heat. - Simmer for 10 minutes. - Turn off the fire and leave for 20 minutes. - Then filter.
- Prepare for the topping. - Slice the pork. - Cut the eggs in half. - It is convenient to use a thread. - Chop the onions.
- Let's season the soup. - Pouring 20 cc of soy sauce and 10 cc of oil into the bowl. - Boil 300 cc of soup per serving. - Pouring the soup there.
- Let's boil the noodles. (The method of boiling is different depending on the product) - Cutting the hot water, and combine it with the soup, in a bowl.
- It is completed by putting up the toppings! - OISHIiiiiiiii!
If you find this Simple self-made soup Ramen (What's Ramen made of?) recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.