Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Tuna Casserole recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Tuna Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Tuna Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Keeping Track of What exactly You Consume: How to Do It Correctly.
When you begin your diet one of the things you will learn right away is that trying to keep a food journal is very helpful. Tracking all of the foods you take in can help you figure out which foods you will be eating as well as which foods you are not eating enough of. For example, once you keep a food record for a few days you could notice that even though you eat lots of fruit, you almost never eat any vegetables. Having it all written down may help you determine the elements of your diet that need to change as well as how much exercise you need to get to make sure that you burn enough calories to keep your waistline in check.
Write down the time that you’re feeding on stuff. This can help you figure out when you feel the most hungry, when you are prone to snack and what you can do about it. After a day or two you could notice that, though you eat lunch at the same time every single day, you still feel hungry an hour or so later. You should also be able to discover whether or not you might be eating due to the fact you’re bored. This is critical because, once they are recognized, you can find other ways to fill those moments than with unhealthy foods.
Write down your emotions whenever you eat. This makes it possible to figure out when you use meals to help soothe emotional issues. It may also identify the foodstuffs you decide on when you are in certain moods. Many people will reach for junk foods whenever we are disappointed, angry or depressed and will be more likely to choose healthier options when we are happy or content. When you focus on how you eat in the course of your different moods and emotional states, you will be able to keep similar but healthier options around for when you need those snacks–you might also start talking to someone who can help you figure out why you try to cure your moods with food.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to tuna casserole recipe. To make tuna casserole you only need 6 ingredients and 1 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Tuna Casserole:
- You need 1 lb box or bag pasta I use no yolks egg noodles
- Provide 2 can cream of mushroom soup
- Take 3/4 cup milk
- Use 8 oz bag shredded swiss cheese
- Provide 1 box French fried onions
- Provide 2 5oz cans solid white tuna in water drained
Instructions to make Tuna Casserole:
- Pre-heat oven to 350 spray 9x13 baking dish with pam set aside, boil pasta do not over boil as it will cook more in the oven. Drain and rinse add back to pot, add soup drained tuna about half of the french fried onions the milk and season with lawerys season salt and pepper to taste mix well and pour half into baking dish sprinkle with half of swiss cheese pour remaining mixture and top with rest of cheese bake for 35 minutes remove and add french fried onions on top bake 5 more minutes serve with some fresh green beans salad and rolls!
If you find this Tuna Casserole recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.