Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for California Sushi Rice Bowl recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best California Sushi Rice Bowl recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to California Sushi Rice Bowl recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to perform all of their own cooking. This is really very good advice. Now and then, though, you totally do not need to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just wish to reach the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There is zero reason you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because most popular fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food place.
Concentrate on the sides. It wasn’t that long ago that French Fries were your only side dish selection at a restaurant. Now most of the fast food choices have been widened a great deal. Now plenty of them offer you salads. You can also select Chili. You can buy a baked potato. You could possibly get fruit. There are countless options that you can choose that do not force you to consume foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” make an effort to create a meal out of side dishes. You’ll maintain your calorie and fatty food count lower and escape commitment.
Logic claims that one of the best ways to stay healthy and balanced is to avoid the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a number of good selections and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Occasionally, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. When you choose wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to california sushi rice bowl recipe. You can cook california sushi rice bowl using 14 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare California Sushi Rice Bowl:
- Use Sushi Rice
- You need 2 servings (350g) Cooked Japanese Short Grain Rice
- You need 24 ml (1 & 1/2 tablespoons) Rice Vinegar
- Use 20 g (4 teaspoons) Sugar
- Use 2 g (slightly less 1/2 teaspoon) Salt
- Take Toppings
- Get 150 g Imitation Crab Meat *OR Cooked Prawns
- Provide 1/2 Avocado
- Take 1 small Cucumber *e.g. Lebanese Cucumber
- Prepare 1 tablespoon Japanese Mayonnaise
- Use 1 teaspoon Soy Sauce
- Provide Toasted Sesame Seeds
- Take Tobiko (Flying Fish Roe) *optional
- Take 1/2 sheet Toasted Nori
Steps to make California Sushi Rice Bowl:
- Heat cooked Rice to hot. Mix Rice Vinegar, Sugar and Salt in a small bowl, and pour the mixture over the hot Rice. Mix well and allow to cool. *Note: To help the rice cool quickly, spread the rice over a large dinner plate.
- Prepare the other ingredients while the rice is cooling. Cut Imitation Crab Meat, Avocado and Cucumber into the size that is easy to eat.
- In a small bowl, mix Japanese Mayonnaise and Soy Sauce. Cut Toasted Nori into thin strips.
- Half fill a bowl with cooled Sushi Rice and arrange Imitation Crab Meat, Avocado and Cucumber on the rice. Drizzle the mayonnaise sauce, Sprinkle with Toasted Sesame Seeds, Tobiko and Nori, and enjoy.
If you find this California Sushi Rice Bowl recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.