Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, if you're looking for Avocado, Bacon, Mushroom Quesadilla recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Avocado, Bacon, Mushroom Quesadilla recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Avocado, Bacon, Mushroom Quesadilla recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some benefit to this. Once in a while, though, you totally do not want to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you need to visit the drive through while you are on your way home and finish the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be plagued by remorse about slipping on your diet. This may be possible because lots of the popular fast food spots are attempting to make their menus better now. Here is how one can find healthy food choices at the drive through.
Pick out a drive through with a restaurant that is known for catering to people with healthier palates. For instance, Arby’s does not offer hamburgers. Instead, your selections include roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, of course, is known for its square burgers, nevertheless the menu there has lots of healthy choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not everything is McDonalds featuring its deep fried chicken parts as well as other terribly unfit items.
Logic says that one the simplest way to stay balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a couple of good choices and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the thing you need is to let other people produce your dinner. If you ultimately choose healthy things, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to avocado, bacon, mushroom quesadilla recipe. To make avocado, bacon, mushroom quesadilla you need 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Avocado, Bacon, Mushroom Quesadilla:
- You need 4 (8 inch) flour tortillas
- You need 1 large avocado
- Take 5-7 fresh mushrooms
- You need 4-6 strips bacon
- Prepare spray oil
- Use to taste salt
- Take to taste black pepper
- Prepare as needed shredded melting cheese of your choosing
- Provide options: cilantro, jalapeno or other hot peppers, caramelized onion
Steps to make Avocado, Bacon, Mushroom Quesadilla:
- Cut your bacon slices into 1/2 inch strips
- Cook bacon until crispy, set aside.
- Drain grease from skillet, slice mushrooms, cook in skillet to desired doneness, remove and set aside
- Slice avocado, on the thinner side
- Take a flour tortilla, spray the outside (the part that touches the skillet) with a light coating of oil.
- With the side not sprayed, facing up, put about 2 Tbl. Cheese on half. Place avocado slices on top of cheese
- Add mushrooms and bacon crumbles on top of avocados.
- Add more cheese on top of mushroom and bacon. Press cheese down gently.
- Fold tortilla in half over cheese, carefully transfer to skillet
- I find on my large burner, this is about the proper heat setting, and cook it about 60-90 seconds
- Flip it over and cook the other side, it should look about like this. You want the very outside with just a little crisp, but still soft, and the cheese should melt on the cooked side
- Cut in half, serve with condiment of your choice. Sour cream shown here
- Don't forget your helpers
If you find this Avocado, Bacon, Mushroom Quesadilla recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.