Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, looking for the perfect Macaroni ball with cheese recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Macaroni ball with cheese recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Macaroni ball with cheese recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to carry out all of their own cooking. This is really excellent information. Now and then, though, you totally do not need to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just want to go to the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There is no reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because many of the popular fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is how one can find healthy food at the drive through.
Pick out a drive through at a restaurant that is known for catering to people with better palates. Arby’s for example, isn’t going to offer burgers. As an alternative you can pick from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps as well as other healthier items. Wendy’s, although no stranger to the hamburger, additionally includes plenty of other meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Not all fast food spots are as unhealthy as McDonalds with its deep fried every little thing.
Logic says that one the simplest way to stay healthy is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make good choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Sometimes the best thing is to let someone else make your dinner. When you want healthful menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to macaroni ball with cheese recipe. To cook macaroni ball with cheese you need 11 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Macaroni ball with cheese:
- Get 250 gr macaroni
- Prepare 100 gr meat or chiken, choped
- Provide 100 ml fresh milk
- Prepare 150 gr chedar cheese, slice
- Get 1 onion chopped
- Get 3 garlic chopped
- Provide 1 tsp black paper
- Take 1 tbsp salt
- Prepare 2 tbsp powder
- Prepare 1 egg
- Provide 100 gr bread crumbs
Instructions to make Macaroni ball with cheese:
- Boil macaroni and season it with a pinch of salt and splash with vegetable oil. Strain and set aside.
- Heat up oil on pan and add onion, garlic. Saute it until fragrant then add chicken (or meat) stir well until chiken cooked and add black paper and salt. Stir well then add fresh milk
- Add powder and stir fast. Then last add celery. Stir well until little bit dry
- Put 1 spoon macaroni on palm of hand and then put cheese in the middle. Make around ball and then covered it on egg then rolled each it on bread crumbs. Save it in freezer 2 hour.
- Frying it in deep oil until all turn golden brown😊
If you find this Macaroni ball with cheese recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.