Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Teriyaki Soy Grilled Steak 🥩 recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Teriyaki Soy Grilled Steak 🥩 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Teriyaki Soy Grilled Steak 🥩 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Just about any article you read about improving your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is really very good guidance. From time to time, though, you absolutely do not want to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as soon as possible. There is simply no reason you shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because many of the popular fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how you can eat healthfully when you visit the drive through.
Focus on the sides. It wasn’t that long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish choice at a restaurant. Now lots of the fast food choices have been widened a great deal. Now you can find a range of salads. Chili is yet another option. You could possibly get baked potatoes. Fruit is usually offered. There are countless selections that you can choose that do not force you to consume foods that have been deep fried. When selecting your supper from the drive through, pick out a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. This helps you keep your calorie count low and lower your fat intake.
Logic says that one the easiest way to stay healthy and balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make good choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through from time to time. At times what you need most is just to have another person do the cooking. When you want healthful menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to teriyaki soy grilled steak 🥩 recipe. You can cook teriyaki soy grilled steak 🥩 using 9 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Teriyaki Soy Grilled Steak 🥩:
- Take 2 pounds steak (I’m using flank and beef chuck steaks)
- Prepare 1/4 cup soy sauce
- You need 1/3 cup teriyaki sauce
- Take 1/4 cup Sherry
- You need 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- Prepare 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Use 1/8 teaspoon crushed red pepper
- Use 1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
- Use 6 cloves garlic, minced
Instructions to make Teriyaki Soy Grilled Steak 🥩:
- In a bowl combine: soy sauce,teriyaki sauce, Sherry, vegetable oil, black pepper, crushed red pepper,ground ginger and minced garlic, mix all well and set bowl to the side……..
- Rinse and pat dry your steaks, then place steaks in a glass dish……
- Pour teriyaki soy sauce mixture all over steaks….
- Marinate, covered, for 24 hours or overnight in your fridge, turning occasionally……
- Set grill to medium / high heat and cook steaks for about 5 minutes on each side or until desired doneness……discard any remaining teriyaki sauce mixture……let steaks rest for about 10 minutes…..
- Serve and enjoy 😉!!!
If you find this Teriyaki Soy Grilled Steak 🥩 recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.