Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Sarsoo ka saag recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Sarsoo ka saag recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sarsoo ka saag recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Good Pertaining To Your Health.
Everyone has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this actually a true statement. You may know men and women that live by this and also demand that their children live by this principle as well. This thought can be found in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever discovering why they should eat an apple a day. In this article we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food that can help to keep you healthy.
At this time we are going to show you the reason why these minerals and vitamins are crucial to good health. You may or may not be aware that apples can actually reduce risks of a variety of cancers, and that is because of all the things in apples. And on the particular list of cancers that apples can help reduce the chances of is colon cancer and even lung cancer. That point alone should be enough to make sure people are eating at least one apple a day.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you know why. The advantages we covered are just a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. It is possible to discover many more benefits for your health when it comes to apples. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the next time you go to the grocery store. These apples can wind up helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sarsoo ka saag recipe. You can have sarsoo ka saag using 11 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Sarsoo ka saag:
- Take 1 bunch Sarson ka saag (fresh)
- You need half bunch Methi (fresh)
- Take 1 bunch Palak (fresh)
- Prepare 12 Hari mirchay chopped
- Provide 2 table spoon Lahsan chopped
- Take half cup Oil
- Provide Salt as per taste
- You need Makhan for garnish
- You need Bhagar ingredients
- Use 1 tbsp oil
- Take 1 tbsp garlic chopped
Steps to make Sarsoo ka saag:
- Methi, Palak or Saag ko achi tarah se wash kar kay bareek cut kar lay.
- Handi ma cut ki hui palak, methi, saag or hari mirch chopped daal kar pakanay kay liye rakh daay 20 se 25 minutes. - (Saag ko meti ki handi hi ma banay)
- Jab saag gal jaya tu dosri handi ma oil dal kar lahsan light brown kar lay phir tomato sliced, hari mirchay chopped dal kar achi tarah se bhon lay.
- Jab tomato bhon jaya tu biol kia huwa saag dal kar achi se ghot lay.
- Ab alag se pan ma oil daal kar chopped garlic brown kar lay, jab brown hu jaya tu bhagar daay daay saag par or enjoy kary. (Jitna saag khana hu us par bhagar daay baki fridge ma rakh daay)
- Makia ki roti or lassi kay sath serve kary or saag par makkhan daal kar khaay.
If you find this Sarsoo ka saag recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.