Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Mint lemon squash recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mint lemon squash recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every article you read about bettering your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some value to this. Occasionally, though, the last thing you need is to have to cook meals from scratch. Once in a while you just want to visit the drive through while you are on your way home and finish the day. Why shouldn’t you have the ability to do this every so often and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? You are capable of doing this because many of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Select a drive through at a restaurant that is known for catering to people with better palates. Arby’s by way of example, isn’t going to provide burgers. Instead it is possible to pick from roast beef sandwiches, salads, wraps as well as other healthier items. Wendy’s, obviously, is known for its square burgers, even so the menu there has lots of wholesome choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not every thing is McDonalds using its deep fried chicken parts as well as other terribly bad items.
Logic claims that one of the best ways to stay healthy is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. While, usually, this is a good plan, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Every now and then, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. When you select healthful menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mint lemon squash recipe. You can cook mint lemon squash using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Mint lemon squash:
- Prepare 2 kg sugar
- Provide 2 glass water
- You need 1 glass lemon juice
- Get 1/4 cup mint leaves
- Take 1/4 tsp lemon salt (tatri)
- Prepare 2 tsp blue food colour
Steps to make Mint lemon squash:
- First of all in a deep pan add water and sugar…. Boil for 6 to 7 minutes for good sugar syrup on low to medium flame….
- When sugar syrup will be ready add lemon juice and colour…boil for 1 minute only…
- Then add lemon salt just boil for 30 seconds….
- Now add washed mint leaves and turn off the heat…. Cover the lid…leave until cool..
- Strain it in a dry bottle and keep it in a refrigerator…. It can be use up to two weeks or 1 month
- Take one glass chilled water add 4 tbs drink and mix enjoy with lemon mint slices and icecubes ☺️
If you find this Mint lemon squash recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.