Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken, chorizo and butterbean casserole. recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken, chorizo and butterbean casserole. recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Enormous Benefits For Your Health.
More than likely you have heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is important? This is a thing that many people live by and they also ensure their children are eating at least one apple a day. You will even find that folks in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they do not know why. You will be delighted to know that we have completed a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is thought to be a miracle fruit.
While everyone understands that consuming plenty of fruits and vegetables is a great way to make certain your body gets all the nutrition it needs, how come apples pushed so much? You will find that the vitamins and minerals that you will find in apples can be quite beneficial for your health.. A number of the major minerals that you’ll come across in apples are potassium, calcium, phosphorus, manganese, iron, sodium, copper and zinc, as well as other trace minerals. Needless to say vitamins are additionally extremely important for your overall health and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote well being.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. One thing you should understand is that we only covered a handful of the benefits of eating apples. All of the benefits would take us to much time to include in this write-up, but the information is out there. When you go shopping again, make sure you pick up a number of apples, their in the produce isle. These apples can wind up helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken, chorizo and butterbean casserole. recipe. You can have chicken, chorizo and butterbean casserole. using 10 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken, chorizo and butterbean casserole.:
- Take 1 Free range chicken thighs
- Get 1 diced chorizo sausage
- Get 1 tin butterbeans, drained
- Take 1 glass white wine
- You need 1 bisto vegetable gravy granules
- Take 1 baby plum tomatoes
- Provide 1 chopped onion
- Provide 1 handful spring cabbage greens or savoy cabbage
- Use 1 fresh thyme
- You need 1 fresh rosemary
Steps to make Chicken, chorizo and butterbean casserole.:
- In a frying pan, fry the diced chorizo. Coat the chicken in flour and brown in the same pan with the chorizo. Transfer to a casserole dish. Do not waste the juices in the pan, swill it with the white wine and tranfer to the casserole dish.
- Boil the kettle and make up about half a pint of the veg gravy (granules), or more depending on how many you are cooking for, overall the fluid level should just come near the top of the chicken once its all in the casserole dish.
- Halve the plum tomatoes, shred the cabbage, chop the onion and to the casserole dish with the chicken and chorizo. Add the fresh herbs, black pepper and the drained butter beans. Pour the gravy into the casserole dish. Bake in the oven for about 35 - 45 minutes, till the chicken is cooked through. Serve.
If you find this Chicken, chorizo and butterbean casserole. recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.