Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Hot pepper stewed chicken recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Hot pepper stewed chicken recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really very good advice. But sometimes the last thing you want to do is put together a whole supper for yourself and your family. Once in a while you just want to visit the drive through while you are on your way home and complete the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be suffering from guilt about slipping on your diet. This is because most well-known fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is how you can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Milk, juice as well as water are the best options for beverages. Drinking a large soft drink causes hundreds of empty fat laden calories into your diet. A solitary helping of soda is commonly thought to be eight ounces. That serving usually contains a minimum of a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soda sizes start out at twenty ounces. It is frequently a minimum of 30 ounces. This ensures that just ordering a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet regime. Water, fruit juice as well as milk, on the other hand, are much better choices.
Simple reason states that the best way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet completely. Most of the time this is a good plan but if you make great choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Occasionally, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you require. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to hot pepper stewed chicken recipe. To cook hot pepper stewed chicken you only need 10 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Hot pepper stewed chicken:
- Use 1 packages boneless skinless chicken thighs
- Prepare 2 jalapeños
- Prepare 2 Serrano peppers
- Get 1 medium onion
- Provide 1 medium Bell pepper
- Get 1 envelope sazon goya seasoning
- Use 1 can Chicken and mushroom soup
- Get 1 tbsp butter
- Prepare 3 tbsp Mccormick kickin chicken seasoning
- You need 1 dash salt and pepper
Instructions to make Hot pepper stewed chicken:
- Cut chicken thighs into bite size pieces
- Cut up jalapeños and Serrano peppers
- Season cut up chicken thighs with sazon goya, Mccormick kickin chicken, salt and pepper. Sit to side
- In a large sauté pan sauté onions, peppers, bell peppers in butter until tender.
- Add chicken to sauté pan. Stir and let simmer. Stirring occasionally.
- Add can of chicken and mushroom soup along with half a can of water
- Let simmer until thick. Stirring occasionally.
- Serve with over rice and garish left over peppers if you have any left
If you find this Hot pepper stewed chicken recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.