Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect MustardTiger Burgers con Keezo recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best MustardTiger Burgers con Keezo recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to MustardTiger Burgers con Keezo recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Massive Advantages To Improve Your Health.
Everyone has heard the saying “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this actually a true statement. Many people have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. You will even find that folks in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they don’t know why. You will be pleased to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
You’ve always been told to be certain that you are eating your vegetables and fruits so you get your vitamins, but apples have always been at the top of the list. You will notice that the vitamins and minerals that you will find in apples can be very beneficial for your health.. With regards to the actual minerals that tend to be in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to mention a few. And you will also discover vitamins in your apples such as, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and some other trace vitamins.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. The one thing you should understand is that we only covered a handful of the benefits of eating apples. You’ll be able to find many more benefits for your health in relation to apples. So do yourself a favor and purchase some apples the very next time you go to the store. It can definitely help your overall health for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mustardtiger burgers con keezo recipe. To cook mustardtiger burgers con keezo you need 10 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make MustardTiger Burgers con Keezo:
- Provide 1 lb ground beef
- Provide 1 egg
- Prepare 2 tsp ground mustard
- Prepare Garlic salt
- Prepare Basil
- Use 1 dash A1 steak sauce
- Take 1 tbsp butter
- Provide 1/4 yellow onion
- Get Salt & pepper
- Take Your choice of cheese
Instructions to make MustardTiger Burgers con Keezo:
- First thing first as always, get all your ingredients together. Dice your onion, decide how much seasoning you want in your burger meat, make a plan.
- In a large bowl - Add the butter, melt it in the microwave. 15 seconds will probably do it. - Add the ground beef. Make a hole in the middle. - Crack the egg right in the hole you just made. Scramble it up a little with your finger, just so the yolk breaks and its a bit blended. - Add the A1 into the egg. - Add the seasonings to the meat around the egg. - Add the onion just like the seasoning. - Get your hands in there and smush and squeeze that mixture till it's a well blended meat mush.
- Now you'll form your patties. 1 lb equals 4 nice thick burgers so try to get 4 even portions of the meat. Work it with your hands and form into patties. They should be about 3/4 inch thick. - Salt and pepper the completed patties.
- This is where you will make or break the burgers. The trick to cooking hamburgers is getting a good sear on them. That means your going to take a lightly oiled pan and put it on high heat. - On a preheated pan you will lay out your burger patties. It will make a LOUD sizzle sound as you place them, that's a good thing. - Your going to leave them for about 5 minutes. Then flip and do the same. When you flip they should look like the pic… That's a bee you tee full sear!
- Now you are going to actually cook the patties. - After you sear the second side, flip them again and lower the heat about halfway and cover. - This is the next key to a good burger. I don't mean use a pan lid. I use a lid from a pot that's smaller than my pan to cover only the burgers… Like so..
- Depending on how you like your burgers is how long you'll cook them. If you like them more rare, 3-4 minutes on each side. I like mine more well than rare so I did about 8 minutes each side. - VERY important!! - Don't puncture or press the patties! - You're covering them with a lid which does the job that you'd be trying to do by puncturing or pressing. Either one would also defeat the purpose of the sear. You sear to seal in the moisture and flavors.
- Now is the time you'd put your cheese on the patties if you're making cheeseburgers. Cover with the lid till cheese is melted. - Remove from pan onto a paper towel lined plate. - Let stand for at least 5 minuets before cutting or eating. - I only put some colbyjack cheese, a bit of raw onion and spicy brown mustard on mine (to make MustardTiger proud) and trust me.. That's all it needs! Enjoy!
If you find this MustardTiger Burgers con Keezo recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.