Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spicy Surmai Fry from Kerala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spicy Surmai Fry from Kerala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Fantastic Pertaining To Your Health.
Everybody has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this actually a true statement. You may know people that live by this and also require that their children live by this guideline as well. You will even find that folks in other country’s also adhere to this simple rule and they don’t even know why. You will be happy to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is considered a miracle fruit.
Cornell University had a study on the impact apples have on your brain. While carrying out their study they discovered that, quercetin, which is found in apples helps maintain healthy brain cells. And of course thanks to this element in apples, they’re able to actually reduce Alzheimer’s symptoms.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. One thing you should understand is that we only covered a portion of the benefits of eating apples. All the benefits would take us to much time to include in this write-up, but the information is out there. When you go shopping again, be sure to buy a number of apples, their in the produce department. These apples can certainly wind up helping you to live a longer as well as healthier life.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spicy surmai fry from kerala recipe. To cook spicy surmai fry from kerala you need 16 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to cook Spicy Surmai Fry from Kerala:
- Prepare Ingredients
- Take 6 medium surmai pieces
- Provide 1/2 tsp Turmeric powder
- Take 1 tsp ginger garlic paste
- Take Juice from half a lemon
- Take To taste Salt
- Provide 1 tbsp red chilli powder
- Take 1/2 tsp zeera powder
- Provide 1 tsp dhania powder
- Provide 1 tsp garam masala powder
- Prepare 1/4 cup rawa
- Take 1/4 cup rice flour
- You need 1 tsp chilli flakes
- Get as needed Coriander leave
- Provide Little water
- Take as needed Oil for frying
Steps to make Spicy Surmai Fry from Kerala:
- Marinate the fish with salt, lemon juice and ginger garlic paste and set aside for 15 minutes.
- Prepare a thick paste of red chilli powder, zeera powder, dhania powder, garam masala powder, little salt and a little bit of water.
- Coat the fish with the paste.
- Mix Rawa,rice flour, Chilli flakes and a little salt in a plate.
- Coat the surmai well in the Rawa mix and shallow fry till golden and crisp.
- Sprinkle some coriander on it and serve hot. Enjoy!
If you find this Spicy Surmai Fry from Kerala recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.