Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Thai Firecracker Shrimp recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Thai Firecracker Shrimp recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Thai Firecracker Shrimp recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Wholesome Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about bettering your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is certainly excellent advice. Now and then, though, you definitely do not wish to make a full meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just wish to reach the drive through along the way home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? You are able to do this because lots of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how one can find healthy food at the drive through.
Pick water, juice or perhaps milk as a beverage. Drinking a large soft drink allows hundreds of empty unhealthy calories into your diet. One serving of soda pop is eight ounces. That portion normally includes a minimum of a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food fizzy drinks are at least twenty ounces huge. It is most often at least 30 ounces. This means that just ordering a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet regime. It is much healthier to decide on milk, juice and also regular water.
Logic states that that one the simplest way to stay healthy and balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a couple of good choices and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Once in a while, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you need. When you want healthful menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to thai firecracker shrimp recipe. To cook thai firecracker shrimp you only need 7 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Thai Firecracker Shrimp:
- Provide 1 package frozen Asian Spring roll wrappers defrosting, cut in half diagonally make triangles
- Prepare 1 pound raw tail shrimp
- Use 3 tbs prepared Pad Thai sauce
- Provide 1/4 cup + 1 tsp cornstarch in small bowl whisked
- Prepare 1/2 cup unsalted shelled roasted peanuts
- Prepare Handful fresh chopped basil
- You need 3 cups Cooking oil for frying about
Instructions to make Thai Firecracker Shrimp:
- Shell the shrimp leaving the tail on. Pat the shrimp very dry with a towel or paper towels. With a small knife,make three shallow, parallel slits along the inside curve of the shrimp, just nicking the shrimp in place to straighten out the shrimp in to place.(this will help keep shrimp straight while frying).
- Line up the shrimp on a plate, tails all facing one way, marinate the shrimp, without the tails getting wet. Spoon the Pad Thai sauce over the shrimp. Let marinate for a few minutes.
- In the meantime prepare to wrap and roll shrimp. Cover the defrosting spring roll wrappers with a damp towel. Have your water + cornstarch ready. When dry place shrimp on the wrapper, add a sprinkle of basil and peanuts and roll the shrimp up in the wrapper. Keep wrapped firecrackers under plastic wrap while wrapping the rest to prevent drying.
- When ready to cook,heat oil in Wok, deep fryer, or pot to 350F and brush with egg wash or oil.
If you find this Thai Firecracker Shrimp recipe helpful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.