Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, looking for the perfect Sassy Penne Pasta recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Sassy Penne Pasta recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Sassy Penne Pasta recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to do all of their own cooking. This is really good guidance. But occasionally the last thing you want to do is prepare a whole supper for yourself and your family. Sometimes almost all you desperately want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be suffering from guilt about slipping on your diet. You are capable of doing this because many of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can eat healthy when you visit the drive through.
Aim at the side dishes. It wasn’t that long ago that all you could get at the fast food diner was French Fries. Today the vast majority of the most popular fast food franchises have amplified their offerings. Now you can find a variety of salads. Chili is a different option. You can get baked potatoes. You can get fruit. There are many healthy options that do not include things like putting something deep fried into your body. When you buy your dinner through a drive through window, select side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. You’ll keep calorie and fatty food count very low and save yourself dedication.
Common logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and shed pounds is to drop the drive through and to remove fast food restaurants from your thoughts. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make beneficial choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Once in a while, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you need. When you choose healthful menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to sassy penne pasta recipe. To cook sassy penne pasta you only need 11 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Sassy Penne Pasta:
- Take Ingredients
- Use 1 8oz. jar of Franceso Rinaldi (sweet & tasty tomato hearty)
- Take 1 8oz. jar of Franceso Rinaldi (tomato, garlic & onion chunky garden))
- You need 1 lb. box of Barilla Penne Pasta
- Use 2 lb. Ground Chuck
- Prepare 1 onion (minced)
- Take 3 packs of Sazon Goya (con culantro y achiole)
- Use 4 slice of American Cheese
- Prepare 1 Lawry's seasoning salt
- Prepare 1 Garlic Powder
- Take 1 Parsley Flakes
Instructions to make Sassy Penne Pasta:
- In a skillet add ground chunk and minced onion. Once the meat is brown and no pink is showing add 3 packs of goya and set aside.
- Cook Penne pasta for about 7 minutes in a pot. Rinse and drain the pasta. Place the pasta back on the stove.
- Add 4 slices of cheese, both jars of sauce, and the meat. While boiling add seasoning salt, garlic, and parsley to your liking. Once it has reached the texture you like turn it off and serve.
If you find this Sassy Penne Pasta recipe valuable please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.