Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Caramel salted tea recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Caramel salted tea recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about bettering your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is actually very true. Occasionally, though, the last thing you choose is to have to cook a meal from scratch. Once in a while you need to visit the drive through while you are on your way home and finish the day. There is simply no reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do this once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This may be possible because plenty of the popular fast food places making the effort to make their menus better now. Here is how you can eat healthy when you reach the drive through.
Select water, juice or perhaps milk as a drink. Choosing a big soft drink as your beverage contributes hundreds of poor calories to your meal. A sole portion of soda is commonly thought to be eight ounces. That helping typically contains at the very least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. A fast food soft drink is frequently a minimum of twenty ounces. It is frequently no less than 30 ounces. This ensures that just buying a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet program. It is much healthier to choose milk, juice or perhaps regular water.
Fundamental reason states that the simplest way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While, for the most part, this is a good idea, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes the best thing is to let someone else produce your dinner. When you select healthy menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to caramel salted tea recipe. To make caramel salted tea you only need 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Caramel salted tea:
- Use For Salted Caramel Sauce
- Provide 1 cup Sugar 1/2 teaspoon sea salt
- You need 4 tablespoons butter 1 cup heavy cream
- Provide 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Prepare Tea
- You need 4 cups water 4 Chai tea bags
- Take 2 1/2 cups skim milk, divided 1/2 cup salted caramel sauce
- You need 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- You need Decorating
- Provide 1/2 cup whipped cream
Steps to make Caramel salted tea:
- Heat sugar in saucepan on stovetop over medium heat. Stir constantly until the sugar has liquefied and turns a deep golden colour. Watch mixture very carefully. - - Stir in salt. Remove saucepan from the heat. Stir in butter.
- Add cream to saucepan and return to low heat. Stir constantly until thick and smooth. - - Remove from heat and stir in vanilla extract. Let caramel cool. - Reserve ¼ cup.
- Latte - - - - Boil water in a saucepan. Turn off heat and add tea bags. Steep for 10 minutes. Remove tea bags and discard. - - Add 2 cups milk and caramel sauce to the tea. Heat on low 5 to 10 minutes, stirring constantly. - - Milk froth: Add remaining milk to a tall vessel. With a handheld milk frother or immersion blender, froth milk for 2 to 3 minutes.
- To Serve: Portion the tea mixture evenly into two servings. Top each Chai tea with milk froth and a drizzle of reserved salted caramel sauce & whipped cream 😋
If you find this Caramel salted tea recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.