Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Pan Fry Beef Steak and Onion recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Pan Fry Beef Steak and Onion recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Pan Fry Beef Steak and Onion recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is certainly excellent information. But at times the last thing you want to do is prepare a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just wish to go to the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this every now and then and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? You can do this because many of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it is possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food place.
Choose the drive through depending on whether or not it has healthier options available. Arby’s for instance, is void of burgers. Instead, your options consist of roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. While Wendy’s has served hamburgers for decades, additionally they have plenty of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not every little thing is McDonalds featuring its deep fried chicken parts as well as other terribly unhealthy items.
Traditional logic tells us that one certain way to get healthy and shed pounds is to by pass the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a couple of good selections and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. At times the thing you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to pan fry beef steak and onion recipe. You can have pan fry beef steak and onion using 6 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Pan Fry Beef Steak and Onion:
- Use Beef
- Get 1 teaspoon kosher salt
- Provide 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- Take Thyme
- You need 1 onion
- Get 2 tablespoon oil
Instructions to make Pan Fry Beef Steak and Onion:
- Seasoning beef overnight with kosher salt,ground black pepper and thyme.
- When you get ready to cook, in the following day, dry beef with paper towel, add more kosher salt and ground black pepper after you dry it if you think you need it (optiona) and cut into small pieces or bite sized. Set aside
- Cut onion and fry it until fragrant and cooked. Remove from the pan. Set aside.
- Put in beef in the hot pan after onion and no need oil. cook it untill your beef cooked perfectly.
- When beef is cooked add onion and mix together with steak. Stir them for a while.
- And this is it…. place your steak on the plate and ready to serve
If you find this Pan Fry Beef Steak and Onion recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.