Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Kabab masala recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Kabab masala recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Here Are A Few Basic Explanations Why Eating Apples Is Good.
Every person has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, however the question is, is this actually a true statement. Many people have lived with this school of thought for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This concept is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. You will be happy to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to teach you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
Another thing that has been uncovered is that apples can also help your heart. With all the substances that you’ll find in apples, which includes fiber, they work together to help your heart health. These ingredients can even help to lower your cholesterol, which is also great for promoting heart health. The actual skin of the apple is where the majority of the healthy vitamins and minerals can end up being located in an apple. And your best option is to discover a local farm that grows only organic apples and make sure you eat the skin also so you can get the most advantages of the apple.
And now you understand why individuals tell you that you should eat an apple every day. One thing you should recognize is that we only discussed a handful of the benefits of eating apples. It is possible to locate many more benefits regarding your health when it comes to apples. When you go shopping again, be sure to purchase a number of apples, their in the produce department. You will notice that your overall health can tremendously be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to kabab masala recipe. To cook kabab masala you only need 21 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to make Kabab masala:
- Get For kabab
- Take 1/2 kg Beef mince
- Provide 2 Onions
- Use 5-6 Green chilies
- You need 1/2 cup Fresh Coriander
- Get 1 tbs Ginger garlic paste
- Use Salt as per ur taste
- Provide 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- Take 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- Get 1 tsp Whole spice powder
- Provide ( agr kuch b km lgy to apny taste ke according add ke skhty hain
- Provide Mein tikka masala b thora sa add kar deti hu)
- You need For masla
- Use Onion 1 chopped
- Prepare Tomatoes 2-3 chopped
- You need 1 tbs Ginger garlic paste
- Prepare 1 tsp Salt
- Get 1 tsp Red chilli powder
- Provide 1 tsp Turmeric powder
- Provide 1 tsp Whole spice powder
- Provide 1/2 cup Water
Steps to make Kabab masala:
- Sb sy phly food chopper m onions chop kar lein r un ko nikl ke squeeze kar ke pani nikal dein then mince kar lein phr add onions chilies r Coriander daal salt, whole spice powder, red chilli powder, turmeric powder, ginger garlic paste.. Now chop until well combined and refrigerate gor 30 minutes..
- Aftr tht grease ur hands and make kababs (m proper seekh py bnati hu ta ke wesi hi look b eye ap stove py normally b bana skhty.. M seekh ke bana ke phr cut kar leti hu)
- In wok add oil onion ginger garlic tomatoes and all spices and cook well.. Then add water and kababs, cover and cook on low flame for 10 to 15 mins or until water dries
- For garnishing - Green chillies (lmbi cut krni m ek chilli ke 2 hi piece kry) - Onion (square m cut kry) - Coriander - Add chillies onions and Coriander and put it on simmer for 3 4 minutes… And serve..
If you find this Kabab masala recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.