Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Mike's EZ Spaghetti & Meatballs recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's EZ Spaghetti & Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's EZ Spaghetti & Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Nutritious Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to carry out all of their own cooking. There’s some benefit to this. But sometimes the last thing you wish to do is put together a whole supper for yourself and your family. Once in a while you just want to pay a visit to the drive through when you are on your way home and complete the day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet program? You are able to do this because many of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here’s how it’s possible to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food spot.
Your beverage ought to be water or juice or milk. When you sip a big soft drink you are adding a lot of empty calories to your day. Usually a single portion of soda pop is merely eight ounces big. That helping typically is made up of at the very least a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soft drink sizes begin at twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is a lot more common. Choosing a soda as your drink raises your calorie absorption by thousands and adds way too much sugar to your diet. Milk, fruit juices and also plain water are more healthy choices.
Basic sense states that the simplest way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While, usually, this is a good plan, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Sometimes what you need is to let someone else make your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about going to the drive through when you make healthy and balanced decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's ez spaghetti & meatballs recipe. You can have mike's ez spaghetti & meatballs using 29 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to cook Mike's EZ Spaghetti & Meatballs:
- You need ● For The Red Sauce
- Provide 2 (1 Pound) Jars [of your favorite spaghetti or marinara sauce]
- Take 1/2 Cup Viadailla Onions
- Take 1 EX LG Firm Beefeater Tomato [chopped]
- Use 1 (14 oz) Can Artichoke Hearts
- Take 1/2 Cup Red Onions
- Get 2 Cups Fresh Spinach [stems removed]
- You need 1 Cup Fresh Mushrooms [thick sliced]
- Prepare 1 (14 oz) Can Diced Tomatoes
- Take 1/4 Cup Parmasean Cheese
- You need 6 LG Cloves Fresh Garlic [smashed & fine minced]
- Provide 2 LG Stalks Celery [chopped]
- You need 1/4 Cup Fresh Basil Leaves
- Take 1/3 Cup Sugar
- You need 1 tsp Fennel
- Prepare ● For The Meatballs
- Take 1 Pound Ground Sausage
- Get 1 Pound Ground Beef
- Use 2 tbsp Fresh Basil [+ reserves for garnish]
- Use 1 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- You need 2 Cups Italian Bread Crumbs
- Prepare 2 Eggs
- Prepare ● For The Sides & Garnishments
- Provide Garden Wedge Salads [with bacon slivers]
- Prepare Slices Thick Garlic Bread
- Take Fresh Italian Parsley [garnish]
- You need as needed Parmasean Cheese
- Provide as needed Mozzarella Cheese
- Provide as needed Noodles [your choice]
Steps to make Mike's EZ Spaghetti & Meatballs:
- Create your meatballs by mixing everything together in the ● Meatball section well. Mold into small balls.
- Bake at 350° for 20 to 25 minutes.
- Chop all fresh vegetables and place in a large pot.
- Add in your favorite spaghetti or marinara sauce.
- Simmer for 30 minutes. Stir regularly.
- Add in meatballs. Simmer 10 minutes longer.
- Boil your noodles as per manufactures directions. Add a dash of salt and olive oil to your water. Stir occasionally.
- Top with fresh basil, parsley, Parmasean and Mozzarella Cheese.
- Serve hot with crispy garlic bread and a fresh wedge garden salad. Enjoy!
If you find this Mike's EZ Spaghetti & Meatballs recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.