Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Super easy Japanese curry rice- pressure cooker recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect Super easy Japanese curry rice- pressure cooker recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Super easy Japanese curry rice- pressure cooker recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Precisely Why Are Apples So Good With Regard To Your Health.
On TV and in magazines everybody is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? Many individuals have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they also pass this on to their children. This specific thought can be observed in country’s all around the world and individuals follow it as gospel with out ever learning why they should eat an apple a day. In the following paragraphs we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
You will additionally be able to possess a healthier heart by eating apples. A lot of the things you find in apples, and yes this involves fiber, can in fact help to provide you with a healthy heart. Just one more of the added benefits apples can give you is that it can help you to lower your cholesterol, and you should also know that this also helps your heart. Something you should recognize is that many of the ingredients for a healthy heart tend to be found in the skin of the apple. The main reason I point this out is because many people will peel an apple before eating it and that’s actually a bad thing as you are getting rid of a lot of the nutritional value.
I really hope I have revealed some good information that revealed why apples are so good for you. In the following paragraphs we just dealt with some of the benefits of eating an apple a day. It is possible to find many more benefits regarding your health in relation to apples. When you go shopping again, don’t forget to buy quite a few apples, their in the produce department. It can truly help your overall health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to super easy japanese curry rice- pressure cooker recipe. To cook super easy japanese curry rice- pressure cooker you only need 8 ingredients and 3 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Super easy Japanese curry rice- pressure cooker:
- Provide 1/2 pound meat (beef shank preferred, ok with stew meat, chicken, pork shoulder)
- Get 1-2 yellow onion
- You need 1-2 carrot
- Take 1 cup each of a few vegetable (potato, cauliflower, mushroom, kabocha, celery,etc)
- Provide 3-4 garlic cloves, chopped
- Take 1 chilli pepper like Serrano pepper or habanero pepper
- Provide 5-7 Japanese curry cubes
- Get 1 tablespoon each of Worcestershire (optional) and soy sauce
Steps to make Super easy Japanese curry rice- pressure cooker:
- Slice onion, chop vegetables in bite sizes then sump them in pressure cooker. Chop meat in bite size and add to the pot.
- Add chopped garlic and curry cubes. You can also add curry powder if you like spicy. Add 1and 1/2 cup water. Cook for 50 minutes per manufacturer’s instruction.
- Add Worcestershire and soy sauce. Worcestershire is very useful for many types dish to add umami. Adjust taste. Add more cubes spicy and thicker curry is preferred. Serve with rice.
If you find this Super easy Japanese curry rice- pressure cooker recipe helpful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.