Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, if you're looking for Italian Stuffed Shells recipe, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Italian Stuffed Shells recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Italian Stuffed Shells recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Can Have Enormous Benefits For Your Health.
Every person has heard the phrase “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, but the question is, is this genuinely a true statement. Many individuals have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. This thought is known all over the world and people just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In our research we have discovered why you are told to eat an apple a day and we’ll be discussing that with you here.
More than likely you know that produce will supply you with many of the vitamins you need to have to stay healthy, and apples are generally the item that most people have in their houses, but why? You will see that the vitamins and minerals that you will see in apples can be very beneficial for your health.. Apples consist of, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all are generally good for your health, but there are also many more healthy minerals in apples. Of course vitamins are also essential for your health and wellbeing and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote health.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day actually can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. The benefits we covered are only a few of the benefits that eating apples can provide. If you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can appear limitless. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the next time you go to the store. You will notice that your overall health could tremendously be benefited when you eat apples.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to italian stuffed shells recipe. To make italian stuffed shells you only need 12 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Italian Stuffed Shells:
- You need ground beef
- Use chopped onion
- Prepare garlic clove, minced
- Take hot water
- Prepare tomato paste
- You need beef bouillon granules
- Provide dried oregano
- Get large egg, lightly beaten
- Provide ricotta
- Take shredded mozzarella, divided
- Take grated parmesan cheese
- Get jumbo pasta shells, cooked and drained
Steps to make Italian Stuffed Shells:
- In a large skillet, cook beef, onion, garlic over medium heat, crumbling beef, until meat is no longer pink; drain.
- On medium hear, stir in water, tomato paste, boullion and oregano. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered for 30 minutes
- Meanwhile, combine egg, ricotta cheese, 1 cup mozzarella and parmesan cheese. Stuff shells with cheese mixture. Arrange shells in a greased 13X9 qt baking dish.
- Preheat oven to 350. Pour meat sauce over shells. Cover; bake for 30 minutes.
- Uncover; sprinkle remaining mozzarella. Baked until cheese is melted, about 5 minutes.
If you find this Italian Stuffed Shells recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.