Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Chicken-Fried Jalapenos and Bacon Onion Burger with Spicy Mayonnaise recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken-Fried Jalapenos and Bacon Onion Burger with Spicy Mayonnaise recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken-Fried Jalapenos and Bacon Onion Burger with Spicy Mayonnaise recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really good guidance. Once in a while, though, you absolutely do not want to make an entire meal for your family or even just for yourself. Sometimes you just want to go to the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There is zero reason you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because most well-known fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food restaurant.
Concentrate on the sides. Not that long ago, the only real side dish item at a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now many of the fast food menus have been widened quite a bit. There are many salads out there today. Chili is a different selection. You may purchase a baked potato. You can pick fruit. There are so many selections that you can choose that do not force you to consume foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” try to build a meal from side dishes. You’ll keep your calorie and fatty food count very low and save yourself commitment.
Standard logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and lose weight is to by pass the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, for the most part, this is a good strategy, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Every now and then, permitting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. If you choose healthy items, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken-fried jalapenos and bacon onion burger with spicy mayonnaise recipe. To cook chicken-fried jalapenos and bacon onion burger with spicy mayonnaise you only need 22 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken-Fried Jalapenos and Bacon Onion Burger with Spicy Mayonnaise:
- Use 2 cup corn oil
- Use 2 large eggs, beaten lightly
- Use 1 cup all-purpose flour
- Provide 3/4 tbsp salt
- You need 1 tsp granulated garlic
- Use 1 tsp onion powder
- Prepare 1/4 tsp turmeric
- Use 4 large jalapenos, sliced to 1/8in.
- Provide 1 lb bacon
- Get 2 lb 80/20 ground beef
- Use 1/2 large onion, ringed
- Use 1 lb deli-sliced mozzarella
- Use 3 tbsp mayonnaise
- Use 1 tsp chipotle powder
- Get 1 tsp ancho chile powder
- Use 1/2 tsp cayenne powder
- You need 1 pinch dried Mexican oregano, crumbled
- Provide 1 tsp cilantro, chopped
- Take 1 pinch epazote
- Take 1 head iceberg lettuce
- Take 4 large Roma tomatoes, sliced razor thin
- Prepare 8 bulkie rolls
Steps to make Chicken-Fried Jalapenos and Bacon Onion Burger with Spicy Mayonnaise:
- Heat the corn oil on low in a small saucepan
- Assemble the dredge by mixing the flour, salt, onion powder, granulated garlic, and turmeric (turmeric for color).
- Assembly-line style, dredge the jalapenos individually in egg, then thoroughly in flour dredge, and then toss in the oil. NOTE: if the oil doesn't spatter with a drop of water, then it is too early to fry.
- A minute or two on each side, until golden, and the out they go to a paper-towelled dish.
- In a 2 or 3qt saucepan, toss in a layer of bacon, cook it up on low, set aside on a paper-towelled plate, put in the next layer, and continue until the pound is cooked. Don't discard the bacon grease.
- Quickly, form quarter pound patties from the beef, treating the meat lightly without a lot of mixing, and season the patties with a dash of salt and pepper.
- Slam the patties, each, into a couple of rings of onions, until the onions are firmly secured into the visible bottom of each of the burger patties. Tidy up the burgers, reforming the shape and thickness a bit.
- Place the patties onion-side down into the bacon grease, which should still be idling on low heat.
- Cook for a few minutes, flip, cook for another minute or so, cover the now visible onion side with a slice of mozzarella, cook for another couple minutes, and remove from heat.
- Mix the mayo, chipotle, ancho, cayenne, oregano, epazote, and cilantro.
- Spread the spicy mayo on the top bun of a bulkie, add the jalapenos, then the bacon, then add lettuce, tomato, cheesy onion burger, and then end-cap it with the other half of the bulkie. Repeat until you have 8 glorious burgers. Enjoy.
If you find this Chicken-Fried Jalapenos and Bacon Onion Burger with Spicy Mayonnaise recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.