Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Just about every single article you read about improving your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is certainly excellent information. Sometimes, though, the last thing you choose is to have to cook a meal from scratch. Sometimes just about all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home quickly. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be suffering from guilt about slipping on your diet. This is possible because lots of the popular fast food destinations making the effort to make their menus better now. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food restaurant.
Go for the side dishes. It wasn’t so long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish option at a restaurant. Now many of the fast food selections have been widened a great deal. Now plenty of them provide salads. Chili can be yet another option. You can buy a baked potato. Fruit is usually obtainable. There are many wholesome options that do not include putting something deep fried into your body. When selecting your dinner from the drive through, pick out a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. This makes it possible for you to keep the calorie count low and reduce your fat intake.
Simple sense states that the best way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a couple of good choices and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes the best thing is to let another person make your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker simple beef taco soup recipe. To make slow cooker simple beef taco soup you need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup:
- Prepare 1 pound ground beef
- You need 1 onion
- You need 1 yellow pepper
- Prepare 1 orange pepper
- Take 2 whole green onions
- Get 250 ml corn
- Provide 1 can (796 ml) diced tomatoes
- Take 1 can (398 ml) tomato sauce
- Take 1 can (540 ml) kidney beans
- Take 250 ml beef broth
- Provide 2 tsp chili powder
- Use 1/2 tsp cumin
- Get 1/2 tsp garlic powder
- Get to taste salt and pepper
- Get 500 ml water (+ or - as this depends on how much liquid you want for your soup)
- Use tortilla chips (optional)
- Provide shredded cheddar cheese (optional)
Instructions to make Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup:
- Brown the ground beef and onion in a pan, and then transfer it to the slow cooker being careful to prevent any liquid from being put into the slow cooker.
- Add all the chopped peppers, chopped green onions (excluding only the bulb), corn and the kidney beans. Add the 2 tsp of chili powder, 1/2 tsp of cumin, and 1/2 tsp of garlic powder. Stir well.
- Pour in the tomato sauce, diced tomatoes, and beef broth. Mix well. Add water slowly until you are satisfied with the amount of liquid in your soup. On average 500ml is appropriate, however you might like less or more.
- Cook in slow cooker on low for 6 hours or on high for 3 to 4 hours.
- Serve optionally with shredded cheddar cheese on top and or tortilla chips.
If you find this Slow Cooker Simple Beef Taco Soup recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.