Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, looking for the perfect Walk Charred Beef recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Walk Charred Beef recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Walk Charred Beef recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Apples Could Certainly Have Huge Advantages For Your Health.
I am certain you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever ask yourself why this is actually important? Many individuals have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also stick to this simple rule and they don’t know why. You will be pleased to know that we have carried out a little research, and we are going to explain to you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
At this point we are going to show you why these minerals and vitamins are important to good health. As I am sure you know, research is being done all the time and there have been studies that have been done that indicate that apples can reduce some cancer risks. And on the particular list of cancers which apples can help ward off is colon cancer and even lung cancer. Just that one factor really should be adequate reason for everybody to start eating apples.
To conclude, I guess an apple a day definitely can keep the doctor away and now you understand why. The advantages we covered are only a handful of of the benefits that eating apples can offer. All of the benefits would take us too much time to include in this post, however the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and pick up some apples the very next time you go to the store. It can really help your overall health for short term and for the long haul.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to walk charred beef recipe. You can have walk charred beef using 23 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Walk Charred Beef:
- Use Charred Beef
- Take 1 1/2 lb beef tenderloin, thinly sliced
- Use 1/4 lb portobello mushrooms, chunked
- Use 1/2 green bell pepper, chunked
- Provide 1/2 red bell pepper, chunked
- Provide 1/2 yellow onion, chunked
- Take 1 dried red chilli pepper
- Use 1/2 tsp garlic, minced
- Get Marinade
- Use 1 tbsp soy sauce
- Take 2 tbsp sugar
- You need 3 tbsp oyster sauce
- Provide 2 tsp sesame oil
- Prepare 4 tbsp water
- Prepare Kung Pao Sauce
- Prepare 3 tbsp soy sauce
- Take 1 tsp hoisin sauce
- You need 1 tsp oyster sauce
- You need 1 tsp ketchup
- Use 2 tbsp sugar
- Use 1/2 tsp granulated garlic
- Take 1/2 tsp white pepper
- Provide 3 tbsp water
Steps to make Walk Charred Beef:
- Mix all ingredients for Marinade and set aside
- Mix all ingredients for Kung Pao Sauce and set aside
- Thinly slice beef filet and add marinade. Marinate for 1 hour
- Heat sesame oil in a very hot wok. Cook peppers and onions
- Remove the cooked peppers and onions from the wok and set aside
- Add a little more sesame oil and cook mushrooms. When the mushrooms are half way through cooking add the garlic and dried chilli pepper
- When the mushrooms are cooked return the peppers and onions, and add half of the Kung Pao Sauce. Remove vegetables from wok and set aside to keep warm
- Working in batches cook the beef
- When all the beef is cooked return it to the wok, and add the remaining half of the Kung Pao Sauce
- Return the vegetables to the wok and heat everything through
If you find this Walk Charred Beef recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.