Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Steak Stew in Crockpot recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steak Stew in Crockpot recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and that they need to perform all of their own cooking. This is certainly excellent information. Once in a while, though, you definitely do not want to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you just want to check out the drive through when you are on your way home and finish the day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is because a lot of the well-known fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you are at a fast food place.
Go with the side dishes. Not so long ago, the only real side dish item offered by a fast food restaurant was French fries. Now virtually all of the well-known fast food places have broadened their menus. Now you can get a variety of salads. You could also select Chili. You can purchase a baked potato. You can make fruit. There are so many possibilities that you can choose that do not force you to consume foods that have been deep fried. Instead of the pre-determined “meal deals” try to build a meal consisting of side dishes. When you choose to do this you are able to keep your fat content and calorie counts low.
Basic reason states that the proper way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make good choices, there is no reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. At times what you require most is just to have someone else do the cooking. When you select healthy menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to steak stew in crockpot recipe. To cook steak stew in crockpot you only need 11 ingredients and 7 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Steak Stew in Crockpot:
- Take 1 lb steak cut into chunks
- Provide 3 tbsp butter
- Prepare 10 baby carrots sliced into chunks
- Take 2 red potatoes sliced in chunks
- You need 3 stalks celery sliced
- Prepare half an onion diced
- You need 3 garlic cloves minced
- Use 2 cups beef broth
- Prepare 3/4 cup red wine
- Use half a pkg of Lipton's mushroom onion soup mix
- Get 1 tbsp flour
Instructions to make Steak Stew in Crockpot:
- In a saute pan melt butter, add onion, celery, carrot. Cook until about 5 minutes. Toss around so onion doesn't burn
- Add those veggies to your crockpot, turn on low
- In the same saute pan, add flour and steak, toss around until you can't see the flour, about 4 minutes
- Add beef broth, wine and soup mix to pan, stir. Let sit about 5 min on med high
- Add your steak and broth mix to crockpot, toss in garlic
- I added some seasonings to my crockpot at this point, a bay leaf, salt, peppe, garlic powder and a pinch of cayenne
- Cook on low about 6 hours. If you find it's too rich, add a cup of water. Serve with some mozzarella on top of you wish.. I wished ;) BAM! Easy and full of flavor!,,
If you find this Steak Stew in Crockpot recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.