Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Just about any article you read about bettering your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some value to this. Occasionally, though, the last thing you choose is to have to prepare a meal from scratch. Sometimes almost all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be plagued by shame about slipping on your diet. This is because most famous fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here is the way to eat healthy when you hit the drive through.
Pick water, juice or maybe milk as a drink. Drinking a large soft drink forces hundreds of empty unhealthy calories into your diet. A single serving of soda is typically thought to be eight ounces. That serving can contain lots of spoonfuls of sugar as well as at least a hundred calories. Most fast food soda sizes start at twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is much more common. This implies that your drink alone will put a large number of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Milk, fruit juices or plain water are much healthier choices.
Simple logic states that the best way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a number of good selections and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Occasionally, allowing someone else cook dinner is just what you require. If you choose healthy products, the shame usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to bacon cheeseburger casserole recipe. To make bacon cheeseburger casserole you only need 17 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to cook Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole:
- Provide 12 oz box of elbow macaroni
- Use 10 oz Ground Beef
- You need 15 oz jar salsa
- Provide 1 tbsp mince garlic
- Get 1/2 tsp basil
- Provide 1 pack taco seasoning
- Take Sour cream
- You need 1 pack ranch dressing
- Get Shredded Sharp Cheddar Cheese
- You need 4 strips bacon
- Use Cream cheese
- Get Chives or parsley (optional)
- Provide Spaghetti sauce
- Get Spaghetti paste
- Provide Diced tomatoes
- Use Italian season
- You need Sour cream
Instructions to make Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole:
- Boil your elbow mac until tender to your desire. Drain, do not rinse. Add Basil and garlic Salt and set aside.
- Cook ground beef until it's crumbled brown. Do not drain. Add diced tomatoes, taco seasoning, salsa, tomato sauce & paste and minced garlic. Cook on medium high for 10 mins or until your sauce thickens.
- Mix cream cheese, ranch, Italian seasoning and sour cream in a separate bowl.
- Mix ground beef mixture with the elbow macaroni. Smooth the sour cream mixture over the pasta and top with shredded cheese and cooked bacon. Cook on 375 for 20 mins.
- Add chives when it's done. Enjoy!!
If you find this Bacon Cheeseburger Casserole recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.