Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Texas Smokehouse Beef Jerky recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Texas Smokehouse Beef Jerky recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Fine For You.
Just about every single article you read about bettering your health or weight loss is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. There’s some value to this. From time to time, though, you definitely do not want to make a whole meal for your family or even just for yourself. Once in a while you just want to visit the drive through when you are on your way home and complete the day. Why shouldn’t you be capable of do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet? This is possible because an abundance of the popular fast food destinations are attempting to make their menus better now. Here is the way to eat healthy and balanced when you hit the drive through.
Visit a drive through for a place which has made it a practice to provide healthier options to people. Arby’s for example, isn’t going to provide burgers. Instead, the options include things like roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. Wendy’s, obviously, is known for its square burgers, nevertheless the menu there has a bundle of healthful choices like salad, potatoes and chili. Not everything is McDonalds using its deep fried chicken parts and other terribly unhealthy items.
Logic states that that one the simplest way to stay balanced is to bypass the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make good choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes the best thing is to let someone else create your dinner. There isn’t any reason to feel terrible about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to texas smokehouse beef jerky recipe. To make texas smokehouse beef jerky you only need 8 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Texas Smokehouse Beef Jerky:
- Provide 3 lb London Broil
- Provide 3/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- Provide 3/4 Cup Worcestershire Sauce
- Provide 1 Cup Light or Dark Brown Sugar
- Take 1/4 Cup Mustard
- Take 1 Tbsp Black Pepper
- Use 1 Tsp Kosher Salt
- Use 1 Tbsp crushed red pepper flakes
Instructions to make Texas Smokehouse Beef Jerky:
- Slice London broil 1/8 inch thick and set aside.
- Whisk soy sauce, worcestershire, brown sugar, mustard, kosher salt, black pepper & red pepper flakes briskly until brown sugar is dissolved.
- Place half of the sliced london broil into gallon sized ziplock bag then half of marinade mixture. Seal up bag and agitate until all pieces of beef are covered. Then add the rest of the beef and marinade. Agitate again to cover.
- Refrigerate overnight. 6 hours minimum. 24 hours max.
- Pellet/Stick Smoker Instructions:. Preheat to 145-155 degrees. Use Mesquite wood for a deep robust smoky flavor, Hickory for savory smoke flavor, or your favorite fruit wood for a lighter smoke taste.
- Shake off excess marinade and pat down with paper towel. Set strips of beef directly on rack. Make sure adequate spacing. Since we are dehydrating the beef, you need to have adequate air flow in between pieces. The tighter the spacing, the longer the cook time.
- Gas Grill Directions:. Heat your gas grill on low. Usually one burner will get you to desired temp of 145-155. Use a smoking box or wood pellet coil as directed by manufacturer.
- Smoke until strips of beef shred apart when flexing. Do not overcook to point where beef strips snap in half. The strips should want to bend back to position.
If you find this Texas Smokehouse Beef Jerky recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.