Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Mike's Crispy Cajun Legs Over Red Beans & Rice recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Mike's Crispy Cajun Legs Over Red Beans & Rice recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Below Are A Few Basic Reasons Why Consuming Apples Is Good.
I am sure you’ve heard that you should be eating an apple a day but did you ever wonder why this is actually important? Many men and women have lived with this viewpoint for many years, and they in addition pass this on to their children. You will even find that men and women in other country’s also follow this simple rule and they don’t even know why. You will be delighted to know that we have done a little research, and we are going to tell you why this is regarded as a miracle fruit.
Your heart is another thing which really can be helped by eating apples. A lot of the things you find in apples, and yes this includes fiber, can actually help to provide you with a healthy heart. Another one of the advantages apples can give you is that it can help you to lower your cholesterol, and you also have to know that this also helps your heart. Of course to get all the advantages from apples you should know that most of the benefits can be located in the apples skin. If you happen to be one of the individuals who skin their apple before eating it, you may want to change that habit so that you are receiving all the benefits from the apple that you can get.
I hope I have revealed some information that defined why apples are so good. In this post we just discussed several of the benefits of eating an apple a day. Should you look and ask around, you’ll come to see that the benefits can seem to be limitless. When you go shopping again, make sure you pick up quite a few apples, their in the produce department. These apples can certainly end up helping you to live a longer and healthier life.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to mike's crispy cajun legs over red beans & rice recipe. You can have mike's crispy cajun legs over red beans & rice using 46 ingredients and 9 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Mike's Crispy Cajun Legs Over Red Beans & Rice:
- Provide ● For The Chicken
- Provide 6 Oversized Chicken Drumsticks [rinsed - patted dry - trimmed]
- Prepare ● For The Chicken Marinade
- Take 2 (14.5 oz) Cans Swansons Chicken Broth [with sodium]
- Provide 1/2 tbsp Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning
- You need 1 (8 oz) Can Crushed Tomatoes [with herbs]
- Get 1/2 tbsp Granulated Garlic Powder
- Provide 1/2 tbsp Cayenne Pepper
- Prepare 3 Dashes Red Pepper Flakes
- Take 4 Dashes Louisiana Roasted Garlic Or Louisiana Regular Hot Sauce
- Take 1/2 tbsp Ground Black Pepper
- You need 2 Dashes Worcestershire Sauce
- Prepare 1/2 tbsp Granulated Onion Powder
- Use 1/2 tsp Dried Oregano
- Provide 1/2 tbsp Dried Chives
- Provide 1/2 tsp Dried Thyme
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Dried Basil
- Prepare 1/2 tsp Sea Salt [optional - taste test marinade first]
- Prepare ● For The Crispy Dry Coating
- Take 1 Box Your Favorite Chicken Coating [we used Progresso & Panko]
- You need 1 tsp Tony Chachere's Seasoning
- You need 1/2 tbsp Cayenne Pepper
- Provide ● For The Red Beans & Rice
- Provide 1 Pound Fine Chopped Precooked Andulie Or Boudin Sausage
- Provide 1 (7 oz) Pkg Tony Satcheres Red Beans & Rice [a great cheater!]
- Prepare 1 tbsp Tony Chachere's Creole Seasoning
- Get 1 tbsp Louisiana Roasted Garlic Or Louisiana Regular Hot Sauce
- Get 3 (14.5 oz) Cans Low Sodium Chicken Or Beef Broth [or mix them]
- You need 3 Bags Uncle Ben's Pre-steamed White Rice
- Prepare 1 (14.5 oz) Can Drained Can Kidney Beans
- Get 1/3 Cup Fine Chopped Vidalia Onions
- Get 1/3 Cup Fine Chopped Celery [with leaves]
- Use 1/4 Cup Fine Chopped Orange Bell Pepper [de-seeded]
- Use 1/4 Cup Fine Chopped Green Bell Pepper [de-seeded]
- Use 1/4 Cup Fine Chopped Red Bell Peppers [de-seeded]
- Prepare 1 (10 oz) Can Hunts Crushed Tomatoes With Herbs
- Prepare 2 Dashes Worcestershire Sauce
- Prepare 1 tsp Fresh Ground Black Pepper
- Use 1 tsp Cayenne Pepper [+ reserves]
- Prepare 2 Dashes Liquid Smoke [not extract]
- Get ● For The Breads
- Use Regular Or Jalapeño Cornbread
- Take ● For The Kitchen Equipment
- Use 1 LG Lifted Baking Rack
- Prepare 1 Medium Frying Pan
- Provide 1 LG Cooking Pot
Instructions to make Mike's Crispy Cajun Legs Over Red Beans & Rice:
- Here's what you'll need for your Cajun Chicken in steps #1 and #2.
- Louisiana Roasted Garlic Hot Sauce pictured.
- Marinate your dethawed chicken legs for 3+ hours in the fridge. Flip and massage legs occasionally.
- Create your dry chicken coating.
- Press chicken legs into your dry seasoning and place on a lifted [important] greased rack. Add additional Cayenne Pepper to chicken. We always do. Bake at 400° for 45 to 60 minutes. Check occasionally for any signs of burning.
- Sauté your vegetables in a minimal amount of oil until translucent in a pan. 2 to 3 minutes.
- Heat your broth with your spices. Bring to a simmer. Mix well.
- Add everything else to your broth. Break up your precooked rice. Cover and simmer for 15 minutes. Stir regularly.
- Serve with cornbread and Louisiana Hot Sauce. Enjoy!
If you find this Mike's Crispy Cajun Legs Over Red Beans & Rice recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.