Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Creamy, Beefy, Cheesy Potato Casserole recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Creamy, Beefy, Cheesy Potato Casserole recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Why Are Apples So Good With Regard To Your Health.
Everyone has heard the words “an apple a day will keep the doctor away”, nevertheless the question is, is this actually a true statement. You might know men and women that live by this and also require that their children live by this principle as well. This idea is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is really true. In this post we are going to be taking a look at apples to see if they really are a food which will help to keep you healthy.
You have always been told to be sure that you are eating your fruit and veggies so you get your vitamins, but apples have been at the top of the list. The first thing you should know is that apples have got more vitamins and minerals when compared with various other fruits.. When it comes to the particular minerals that are in apples you will find, potassium, calcium and zinc just to mention a few. And you will also find vitamins in your apples like, vitamin A, B1, B2, niacin, folate, pantothenic acid, B6, C, E, K and some other trace vitamins.
To sum up, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. The advantages we covered are only a couple of of the benefits that eating apples can provide. If you look and ask around, you will come to see that the benefits can seem limitless. When you go shopping again, make sure you pick up quite a few apples, their in the produce section. It can really help your health for short term and also for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to creamy, beefy, cheesy potato casserole recipe. To cook creamy, beefy, cheesy potato casserole you need 15 ingredients and 10 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Creamy, Beefy, Cheesy Potato Casserole:
- Get 1 lb mini potatoes (i used red and yellow)
- Provide 1 lb ground beef
- Use 1 can cheddar cheese soup
- Provide 1/2 cup sour cream
- Use 1/2 cup milk
- Take 1 yellow zucchini, sliced medium-thick
- Get 1 green zucchini, sliced medium-thick
- Take 4 garlic cloves, minced
- Take 1 small onion, diced
- Provide 1 tsp dried basil
- Prepare 1 tsp lemon pepper seasoning
- Get 1 tsp thyme
- Get 3/4 cup mozzarella cheese
- Take 1/4 cup shredded parmesan cheese
- Prepare 1/2 cup crushed gold fish crackers
Steps to make Creamy, Beefy, Cheesy Potato Casserole:
- Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut your mini potatoes in half, sprinkle with olive oil and season with lemon pepper seasoning. Place them in an oven proof dish (large enough to then hold the rest of the ingredients later) bake in oven for about 25 min until they are ALMOST done. (Fork tender but still a little hard) then set aside until the rest of the ingredients are ready
- While those potatoes are baking, in a pan brown off your ground beef, drain. Then add your onions and garlic and cook until onions are translucent.
- Add the can of cheddar cheese soup, your sour cream and the milk. Stir until everything is combined.
- Add the rest of your seasonings, stir and remove from heat.
- Add your sliced zucchini to the mixture and stir. Then pour all this mixture over the potatoes
- Mix everything gently being careful not to mush your potatoes
- Top with shredded cheese and top that with the 1/2 cup crushed gold fish crackers.
- Place back in oven until everything is cooked through and melted (about another 25-30min)
- Note: if you like your zucchini less firm and more cooked, add this to your beef mixture sooner and let it bubble on the stove top for about 10min
If you find this Creamy, Beefy, Cheesy Potato Casserole recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.