Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Brenda's Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Brenda's Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost every single article about weight loss and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to perform all of their own cooking. This is literally very true. From time to time, though, the last thing you want is to have to make a meal from scratch. Once in a while you only want to check out the drive through while you are on your way home and finish the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be tormented by remorse about slipping on your diet. You are able to do this because many of the popular joints are now promoting “healthy” menu options to keep their businesses up. Here is how you can eat healthy and balanced when you hit the drive through.
Go with the side dishes. It wasn’t too long ago that French Fries were your sole side dish option at a restaurant. Now lots of the fast food choices have been widened a great deal. There are lots of salads around now. You may also select Chili. You can purchase a baked potato. You could get fruit. There are plenty of wholesome options that do not include things like putting something deep fried into your body. When deciding on your meal from the drive through, pick out a variety of side items instead of choosing a pre-made “meal deal”. You’ll keep your calorie and fatty food count lower and stay away from time and effort.
Fundamental sense states that the proper way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While, for the most part, this is a good idea, if you make sensible choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Every now and then, letting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. When you select healthful menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to brenda's cream cheese chicken enchiladas recipe. To make brenda's cream cheese chicken enchiladas you only need 13 ingredients and 11 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Brenda's Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas:
- You need 5 oz fat free cream cheese, softened
- Get 1/4 cup light sour cream
- Get 1 cup shredded cheddar cheese, divided
- You need 1 cup shredded Monterey jack, divided
- Get 2 can enchilada sauce
- Get 2 cup cooked shredded chicken
- Get 1 cup corn kernels
- Take 4 oz can diced green chilies
- Prepare 1/2 tsp chili powder
- Provide 1/4 tsp cumin
- Get 1 salt and pepper
- Prepare 4 each scallions, thinly sliced
- Provide 1 packages 8-inch whole wheat tortillas
Steps to make Brenda's Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas:
- Preheat oven to 325°F
- Spray 9x13 dish with cooking spray.
- In medium bowl, cream together cream cheese, sour cream, cumin, chili powder, salt and pepper and 1 cup (3/4 can) enchilada sauce.
- Stir in 1/2 cup of each type of cheese.
- In second bowl toss together the chicken, corn, green chili's, and half of the scallions.
- Add the chicken mixture to the cheese mixture and combine well.
- Spread about half the remaining enchilada sauce (3/4 can) in the bottom of baking dish.
- Spoon the filling into each tortilla, roll the tortilla up and place seam down.
- Pour remaining enchilada sauce over top of the tortillas and sprinkle with the remaining cheese.
- Bake for 20-25 minutes or until hot and bubbly.
- Sprinkle with remaining scallions and serve.
If you find this Brenda's Cream Cheese Chicken Enchiladas recipe helpful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.