Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect " Creamy Baked Spaghetti Casserole " recipe? look no further! We provide you only the perfect " Creamy Baked Spaghetti Casserole " recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to " Creamy Baked Spaghetti Casserole " recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthy Fast Food.
Almost each and every “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is literally very true. From time to time, though, the last thing you want is to have to cook an evening meal from scratch. Sometimes all you really want is to go to the drive through and get home as quickly as possible. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be authorized to do this and not be suffering from guilt about slipping on your diet. This is because a lot of the popular fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their choices. Here is how to eat healthfully when you visit the drive through.
Pick water, juice or perhaps milk as a beverage. Choosing a big softdrink as your beverage gives hundreds of unhealthy calories to your meal. One portion of soda pop is eight oz.. That helping typically contains a minimum of a hundred calories and more than a few tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food fizzy drinks are a minimum of twenty ounces huge. It is usually no less than 30 ounces. This shows that your drink alone will put a large number of ounces of sugar into your body as well as several thousand empty calories. Milk, fruit juices or plain water are more healthy options.
Logic claims that one the easiest way to stay healthy is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. Most of the time this is a good concept but if you make beneficial choices, there is not any reason you can’t visit your drive through now and then. Every now and then, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. When you select healthy menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to " creamy baked spaghetti casserole " recipe. You can cook " creamy baked spaghetti casserole " using 7 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook " Creamy Baked Spaghetti Casserole ":
- Get 1 lb.spaghetti, uncooked
- Prepare 3 eggs, beaten
- Provide 1 container(15 oz) origanal Ricotta Cheese
- Prepare 1 jar (15oz) Alfredo sause
- You need 1 pkg. (8oz) kraft shredded Italian* Five Cheese with a touch of philadelphia
- Get 3/4 cup kraft Shredded Parmesan cheese, divided
- Provide 1 jar (24oz) spagetti sause
Steps to make " Creamy Baked Spaghetti Casserole ":
- Heat oven to 350° .
- Cook spaghetti as directed. No salt. Mix eggs, ricotta cheese, Alfredo sause, Italian blend cheese and 1/2 cup Parmesan cheese. Blend well.
- Drain spaghetti. Add cheese mixture, toss to coat. Place in 13x9 baking dish . Spray lightly. Cover.
- Bake 30 min. Remove from oven. Let stand 10 min. Meanwhile heat up sause.
- Serve spaghetti topped with sause and remaining Parmesan.
If you find this " Creamy Baked Spaghetti Casserole " recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.