Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe page, if you're looking for Steve's Chicken Spinach Stromboli recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Steve's Chicken Spinach Stromboli recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Steve's Chicken Spinach Stromboli recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Exactly Why Are Apples So Beneficial Pertaining To Your Health.
On TV plus in magazines everyone is telling you to eat an apple a day, having said that, have you ever asked yourself why? Many individuals have lived with this philosophy for many years, and they additionally pass this on to their children. This concept is known all over the world and men and women just take it as fact without knowing if this is in fact true. In the following paragraphs we are going to be examining apples to see if they really are a food that will help to keep you healthy.
More than likely you know that produce will provide you with many of the vitamins you need to have to stay healthy, and apples are normally the item that most men and women have in their houses, but why? You will find that the vitamins and minerals that you will get in apples can be quite beneficial for your health.. Apples contain, manganese, phosphorus and calcium and all tend to be good for your health, but there also are many more healthy minerals in apples. Needless to say vitamins are in addition extremely important for your health and wellbeing and you will find vitamin B1, niacin, vitamin B6 and many more that promote well being.
In conclusion, I guess an apple a day really can keep the doctor away and now you recognize why. In this article we just covered a few of the benefits of eating an apple a day. Every one of the benefits would take us too long to include in this post, but the information is out there. So do yourself a favor and grab some apples the very next time you go to the grocery store. It can definitely help your health for short term as well as for the long haul.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to steve's chicken spinach stromboli recipe. You can cook steve's chicken spinach stromboli using 9 ingredients and 13 steps. Here is how you cook that.
The ingredients needed to make Steve's Chicken Spinach Stromboli:
- Use 1 lb Roasted Chicken Cut into pieces
- Provide 8 oz Shredded Mozarella
- Prepare 4 oz Shredded Fontina Cheese
- You need 1 packages Frozen Spinach
- Provide 1 can Ready to bake pizza dough
- Prepare 1 egg
- Provide 2 tbsp Butter
- Use 1 Shallot
- Prepare 2 tbsp minced garlic
Instructions to make Steve's Chicken Spinach Stromboli:
- Preheat oven to 375.
- Place spinach in some water to thaw.
- Dice chicken and shallot.
- Place small amount of butter in skillet and melt. Add chicken, garlic and shallots then sautee. Season as desired. Cook till chicken is no longer pink.
- Roll out pizza dough. Use rolling pin to flatten.
- Take thawed spinach and pour into paper towels. Use paper towels to squeeze out excess water. Get spinach as dry as you can.
- Place cooked chicken mixture, spinach and cheeses in center of dough.
- Gently fold dough over to form a loaf.
- Lay Stromboli loaf on baking sheet seam side down.
- Whisk egg and then lightly brush onto dough. Do not over saturate.
- At this point you may sprinkle additional seasoning onto dough if you wish. Basil is great or try Parmesan cheese.
- Carefully cut 3 small slits in the top.
- Bake about 35 minutes. Cool, slice and enjoy. Great for dipping in marinara or ranch dressing.
If you find this Steve's Chicken Spinach Stromboli recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.