Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Korean Chap Chae Noodles recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Korean Chap Chae Noodles recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” article you go through will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is literally very true. But occasionally the last thing you wish to do is make a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Sometimes you just wish to hit the drive through on the way home and call it a day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be permitted to do this and not be plagued by remorse about slipping on your diet. This is because most popular fast food restaurants out there are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is the way to find healthy food at the drive through.
Choose your drive through depending on whether or not it has healthier options available. Arby’s as an example, doesn’t offer burgers. Instead, the selections include roast beef and chicken sandwiches, wraps and big salads. While Wendy’s has served hamburgers for decades, in addition they have quite a few other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Most fast food restaurants usually do not stoop to the unhealthy lows seen at McDonalds.
Standard logic tells us that one sure way to get healthy and shed pounds is to skip the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, for the most part, this is a good strategy, if you make smart choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Occasionally, letting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. There isn’t any reason to feel guilty about going to the drive through when you make healthy decisions!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to korean chap chae noodles recipe. You can have korean chap chae noodles using 16 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to prepare Korean Chap Chae Noodles:
- Use Daang Myun Noodles (aka: Sweet Potato starch Noodles or Glass Noodles)
- Get Baby Spinach, paraboiled
- Prepare Nappa cabbage, curly tops only, sliced
- Get Beef, thinly sliced
- Take Carrots, julienned
- Prepare Mushrooms, sliced
- Prepare Fresh Shiitake mushrooms, sliced
- Get Onion, thinly sliced
- You need Green onions, green tops only, 1 inch cuts
- You need Garlic, minced
- Provide Olive oil
- Get Soy sauce
- Prepare Sesame oil
- You need Sugar
- Provide Black pepper, to taste
- You need Sesame seeds, garnish
Instructions to make Korean Chap Chae Noodles:
- Traditionally, Chap Chae is vegetarian. Adding the beef is optional. If adding, marinate beef in 1 tablespoon soy sauce and 1 teaspoon of sugar, 1/2 teaspoon garlic powder, and a PINCH of baking soda. Mixed very well, marinate at least a hour at room temperature.
- Boil noodles for 10 minutes until soft and chewy. Drain. Save water to paraboil spinach. Toss noodles with tablespoon each of Sesame oil and soy sauce, enough to coat. Be careful, noodles are very HOT. Add spinach. Set aside.
- Over medium high heat, heat olive oil in a wok and saute onions and garlic with the beef. Add veggies. Then green onions at the end.
- Stir fy until beef is cooked and and cartots are softened. Turn off heat, add 2 teaspoons of soy sauce, dash of sesame oil, and black pepper. Mix well.
- Combine the stir fry with the noodle and spinach mixture. Toss together well. Add more sugar and soy sauce to taste. Garnish with sesame seeds.
- The noodles will absorb a lot of flavor, because it is made of sweet potato or mung bean starch. Therefore, you will find yourself adding soy sauce a lot. Other veggies can be added such as, red bell peppers or zucchini. These noodles are gluten free.
If you find this Korean Chap Chae Noodles recipe valuable please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.