Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, if you're looking for Ginger Cauliflower Rice with Five Spice Salmon 🐟 recipe, look no further! We provide you only the best Ginger Cauliflower Rice with Five Spice Salmon 🐟 recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Ginger Cauliflower Rice with Five Spice Salmon 🐟 recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every “get healthy” and “weight loss” posting you study will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. This is really very true. But occasionally the last thing you want to do is put together a whole dinner for yourself and your family. Once in a while you just want to pay a visit to the drive through while you are on your way home and end the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be suffering from guilt about slipping on your diet. You are able to do this because most of the popular joints are now advertising “healthy” menu alternatives to keep their businesses up. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully when you’re at a fast food spot.
Aim at the side dishes. It was not that long ago that all you could get in a fast food restaurant was French Fries. Now many of the fast food choices have been widened a great deal. There are many salads out there today. Chili can be a different selection. You can get baked potatoes. Fruit is generally offered. There are a lot of possibilities that you can choose that do not force you to ingest foods that have been deep fried. When you buy your dinner through a drive through window, select side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. This can help you keep the calorie count low and reduce your fat intake.
Logic says that one the easiest way to stay healthy and balanced is to sidestep the drive through and never eat fast food. While this is usually a good idea all you need to do is make a couple of good choices and going to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Once in a while, letting someone else cook dinner is just the thing you need. There isn’t any reason to feel bad about going to the drive through when you make healthful decisions!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to ginger cauliflower rice with five spice salmon 🐟 recipe. You can cook ginger cauliflower rice with five spice salmon 🐟 using 10 ingredients and 4 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Ginger Cauliflower Rice with Five Spice Salmon 🐟:
- Take Rice
- Prepare 2 bags frozen cauliflower rice
- You need 2 spring onions, chopped
- Take 1/2-1 green chilli, chopped
- Prepare 1 1/2 tbsp ginger purée
- Prepare 1 tbsp sesame oil
- Prepare Salmon
- Prepare 2 salmon fillets
- Use 1 tsp five spice
- Get Sesame seeds for garnish
Steps to make Ginger Cauliflower Rice with Five Spice Salmon 🐟:
- Sprinkle the five spice over the salmon, add more if you like the flavour to be strong. Place the salmon on a baking tray lined with a sheet of foil. Roast in the oven at 190 for 12-15 mins depending on how you like your salmon cooked.
- Cook the rice in the microwave according to the instructions on the pack.
- Heat the sesame oil in a frying pan and add the ginger, chilli and spring onions. Fry gently for a few minutes then add the cooked cauliflower rice. Turn up the heat and fry for another few mins.
- Serve the salmon on the rice and top with raw chilli, a drizzle of sesame oil and some sesame seeds.
If you find this Ginger Cauliflower Rice with Five Spice Salmon 🐟 recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.