Hey everyone, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Slow Cooker German Meatballs recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Slow Cooker German Meatballs recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Deciding on Wholesome Fast Food.
Almost every single article about reducing your weight and getting healthy tells readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague as well as to do all of their own cooking. This is actually very true. But sometimes the last thing you want to do is put together a whole supper for yourself and your family. Once in a while you only want to visit the drive through while you are on your way home and complete the day. Why shouldn’t you be able to do this from time to time and not have a bunch of guilt about slipping up on your diet regime? This is because many of the well-known fast food restaurants around are trying to “healthy up” their selections. Here is how you can find appropriate food choices at the drive through.
Concentrate on the sides. It has not been that long ago that all you could get at the fast food cafe was French Fries. Now more or less all of the famous fast food places have widened their menus. Now you can find a range of salads. You may also select Chili. You could possibly get baked potatoes. You could possibly get fruit. There are many wholesome options that do not include things like putting something deep fried into your body. When you get your dinner through a drive through window, choose side dishes instead of just grabbing something premade. When you are doing this you may keep your fat content as well as your calorie counts low.
Simple reason states that the proper way to lose pounds and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. While this is usually recommended all you need to do is make a few good decisions and traveling to the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Sometimes what you need most is just to have somebody else do the cooking. If you choose healthy things, the guilt usually associated with hitting the drive through shouldn’t be so bad.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to slow cooker german meatballs recipe. You can cook slow cooker german meatballs using 9 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to make Slow Cooker German Meatballs:
- Prepare 1/2 lb Unseasoned Pork
- You need 1/2 lb Beef
- Use 1 Egg
- You need 1 1/2 tbsp Bread Crumbs
- Use 1/2 tbsp Paprika
- Get 1 pinch pepper
- You need 1/2 tsp Dried Parsley
- Get 1 pinch Nutmeg
- Use 2 (12 oz) Jars of Fat Free Brown Gravy, 24 oz altogether
Instructions to make Slow Cooker German Meatballs:
- Preheat the oven to 400 Degrees.
- Mix all of the ingredients, except the gravy, together, but careful not to over-mix. That will make the meatballs tough and rubbery.
- Form the mixture into golf sized balls, then place them onto a baking dish. The mixture should make about 12 meatballs.
- Place the meatballs into the preheated oven. Bake for 10 minutes, then flip them over. If you do not wish to put them into the slow cooker, then cook them for another 5 minutes.
- After that, bake for another 10 minutes until somewhat crispy on the outside. Again, if you do not wish to put them into the slow cooker, then cook them for another 5 minutes.
- Let the meatballs cool for about 15 minutes, then place them into the slow cooker.
- Pour both jars of gravy on top of the meatballs, close lid, put the temperature on low and cook for 4 to 6 hours.
If you find this Slow Cooker German Meatballs recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.