Hey everyone, welcome to my recipe site, looking for the perfect Spinach & Ricotta Potato Gratin recipe? look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach & Ricotta Potato Gratin recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach & Ricotta Potato Gratin recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Choosing Fast Food That’s Very good For You.
Almost every single “get healthy” and “weight loss” document you read will tell you to skip the drive through and make all of your meals yourself. There’s some benefit to this. From time to time, though, the last thing you need is to have to cook meals from scratch. Once in a while you only want to visit the drive through while you are on your way home and end the day. There is simply no reason that you simply shouldn’t be able to do that once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is possible because lots of the popular fast food places are trying to make their menus better now. Here is how you can eat healthfully when you hit the drive through.
Your drink should be water or juice or milk. Choosing a large soda as your beverage contributes hundreds of harmful calories to your meal. Usually just one serving of soda pop should be eight ounces big. Those eight ounces are often at least 100 calories and about ten tablespoons of sugar. Most fast food soda sizes start out at twenty ounces. Thirty ounces, however, is much more common. This is the reason why just ordering a soft drink will add cupfulls of sugar and thousands of empty calories to your diet regime. Milk, fruit juices and also plain water are more healthy options.
Basic reason states that the proper way to lose fat and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet entirely. Most of the time this is a good idea but if you make good choices, there’s no reason you can’t visit your drive through once in a while. Sometimes the best thing is to let other people create your dinner. When you want healthful menu items, you do not have to feel guilty about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach & ricotta potato gratin recipe. To make spinach & ricotta potato gratin you only need 8 ingredients and 6 steps. Here is how you cook it.
The ingredients needed to make Spinach & Ricotta Potato Gratin:
- Take 4 Potatoes
- Use 1 Onion *finely chopped
- You need 1 clove Garlic *finely chopped
- Take 4 pieces Frozen Spinach *OR 1 bunch Fresh Spinach, washed and chopped
- Use 250 g Ricotta Cheese
- Provide Salt & Pepper
- You need Canola Oil / Olive Oil
- Get Parmesan Cheese *grated
Instructions to make Spinach & Ricotta Potato Gratin:
- Peel Potatoes and cut into small cubes. Cook in salted water until soft. Drain and half-mash lightly.
- Heat 1/2 tablespoon Oil in a frying pan and cook finely chopped Onion and Garlic until tender. Season with Salt and Pepper.
- Defrost the frozen Spinach pieces and remove excess liquid. If you use Fresh Spinach, you can cook it with the Onion.
- Combine half-mashed Potatoes, Onion mixture, Spinach and Ricotta. Add some more Salt and Pepper to taste only if requires. Be careful as Ricotta can be quite salty.
- Oil the base and side of ramekins or a baking dish and spoon the mixture. Top with plenty of grated Parmesan Cheese. Bake for 20 minutes or until cheese is melted and golden.
- Note: It can be easily removed from the ramekins, so that you can place the individual gratin on serving plates.
If you find this Spinach & Ricotta Potato Gratin recipe valuable please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.