Hello everybody, welcome to my recipe site, If you're looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the best Spinach and mushrooms pasta bake #mycookbook recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Spinach and mushrooms pasta bake #mycookbook recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Just about any article you read about bettering your health or slimming down is going to tell you to ignore the drive through and cook all of your meals instead. This is certainly good guidance. From time to time, though, the last thing you want is to have to prepare an evening meal from scratch. Once in a while you only want to pay a visit to the drive through while you’re on your way home and finish the day. There isn’t any reason that you shouldn’t be allowed to do this and not be suffering from guilt about slipping on your diet. This can be done because lots of the popular fast food places making the effort to make their menus healthier now. Here is how to eat healthy and balanced when you visit the drive through.
Select a drive through at a restaurant which is known for catering to people with better palates. Arby’s by way of example, does not offer burgers. You may eat roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads instead. Wendy’s, while no stranger to the hamburger, additionally includes plenty of other meal choices: large salads, large baked potatoes and other tasty items fill its menu. Most fast food restaurants do not stoop to the unhealthy lows seen at McDonalds.
Fundamental sense states that the simplest way to lose weight and get healthy is to ban fast food from your diet altogether. While this is usually a good suggestion all you need to do is make a couple of good decisions and visiting the drive through isn’t anything to worry about–when you do it in moderation. Once in a while, permitting someone else cook dinner is just what you need. When you select healthy menu items, you do not have to feel bad about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to spinach and mushrooms pasta bake #mycookbook recipe. To make spinach and mushrooms pasta bake #mycookbook you need 11 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve that.
The ingredients needed to cook Spinach and mushrooms pasta bake
- You need 16 oz Rotini
- You need 1 lbs hamburger meat
- Take Fresh spinach
- Prepare 1 container mushrooms
- Prepare 1 jar favorite spaghetti sauce
- You need 1 onion diced
- Prepare Italian seasoning
- Get Minced garlic
- Prepare Favorite cheese iam using mozzarella
- Provide Olive oil
- You need to taste Salt and pepper
Instructions to make Spinach and mushrooms pasta bake
- Cut all veggies, i used a food processor. Set aside.
- Make pasta, with directions on the box, when done run under cold water, to stop the cooking.Set aside.
- Brown hamburger meat, and drain any grease, and set aside. In same pan drizzles some Olive oil, let it heat up, then add the mince garlic, Sauté for about a minute, then add the mushrooms and onions, and seasoning, sauté till onions and mushrooms are translucent,then add in the hamburger meat,mix up and then add the spinach, (spinach will be done in less than a min) Add the jar of spaghetti sauce, mix well and remove from heat and set aside.
- (I did have my veggies diced more than I’ve have liked, but I did want them small, because of my kids) they don’t need to be this diced up.
- In a baking dish add the pasta, drizzle with some Olive oil and mix. (May need to run under cold water again if it’s sticking together before placing in baking dish.)
- Add the meat sauce mixture and mix. Top with cheese, and bake at 350 till cheese has melted..
- Sever with garlic bread, and a salad.
- Notes- because this made a lot, I ended up mixing it all together in a bowl and not the baking dish. Because everything was cut small my kids didn’t even notice the veggies, they all like it..
If you find this Spinach and mushrooms pasta bake #mycookbook recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.