Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you're looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Bake recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Bake recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Finding Healthful Fast Food.
Almost every single article about losing weight and getting healthy explains readers to avoid drive through windows like the plague and to carry out all of their own cooking. This is really very true. Occasionally, though, the last thing you need is to have to prepare a meal from scratch. Sometimes you just want to reach the drive through en route to your home and call it a day. There is zero reason that you shouldn’t be able to make it happen once in a while and be free of the guilt usually associated with “diet slips”. This is because many of the well-known fast food restaurants on the market are trying to “healthy up” their menus. Here’s how you’ll be able to eat healthfully while you are at a fast food restaurant.
Visit a drive through for a place who has made it a practice to offer healthier options to people. For instance, Arby’s doesn’t serve hamburgers. You can consume roast beef sandwiches, wraps and salads as a substitute. While Wendy’s has served hamburgers for decades, additionally they have plenty of other healthy options like salads, baked potatoes and chili. Not everything is McDonalds featuring its deep fried chicken parts and other terribly unhealthy items.
Standard logic tells us that one positive way to get healthy and shed pounds is to by pass the drive through and to banish fast food restaurants from your thoughts. While, for the most part, this is a good strategy, if you make intelligent choices, there is no reason to feel guilty for visiting a drive through one or two times a month. Often the thing you need most is just to have someone else do the cooking. When you want wholesome menu items, you do not have to feel terrible about visiting the drive through.
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to chicken cordon bleu pasta bake recipe. To make chicken cordon bleu pasta bake you only need 13 ingredients and 5 steps. Here is how you do that.
The ingredients needed to cook Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Bake:
- Use 2 cup Heavy cream
- Provide 2 tbsp Salted butter
- Get 1 packages Pasta noodles(spaghetti, fettuccine, penne)
- Get 1 box Cream cheese
- Get 1 tsp Garlic powder
- Get 1 tsp Onion powder
- Provide 1/2 tsp Olive Garden garlic and herb seasoning/you can use whatever kind u have on hand
- Provide 3/4 cup Cooked chopped bacon
- Get 2 large chicken breast or 3 small ones
- Take 1/2 lb Black Forrest ham–it came out to be about 6 slices when I had it cut at deli
- Provide 1 cup Swiss cheese/half in sauce and half as topping
- Take 1/2 cup Pepper jack or Monterey Jack-add some to sauce and some as topping
- Take Bread crumbs- I used garlic and herb Parmesan Panko type crumbs
Instructions to make Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Bake:
- Boil pasta and Drain. I boiled my noodles in the broth that I cooked my chicken in, along with bay leaf and some other spices and bullion cube that I had added/cooked it in
- Heat cream cheese on stove until melted. Stir in the heavy cream, and butter & stir it until combined. Add onion/garlic powder. Add and Stir about a cup of cheese until smooth.
- In a bowl I combined the cooked shredded chicken, ham, and bacon, some seasonings and tossed around.
- Spray Pam in baking dish, and layer noodles, and the chicken/bacon/ham mixture from bowl. Pour sauce over top and spread evenly. Sprinkle top with about 1/2 cup cheese and bread crumbs.
- Bake at 350°F for about 20 minutes or cheese is melted. - Let cool for about 5 min.
If you find this Chicken Cordon Bleu Pasta Bake recipe useful please share it to your good friends or family, thank you and good luck.