Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe site, If you’re looking for new recipes to try this weekend, look no further! We provide you only the perfect Crock Pot Chicken and Drunklins recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Crock Pot Chicken and Drunklins recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Some Foods That Are Good For Your Heart.
You already are aware that you have to have a fit and healthy heart. Give it some thought: How can the rest of your body continue to be healthy if your heart is in unhealthy? You already are aware that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. Are you aware, though, that there are some foods that can help your heart be healthy? If you would like to know what to eat to improve your heart health, continue reading.
Remember when your mom and dad would tell you an apple a day keeps the doctor away? The truth is that apples have many terrific stuff in them to help keep your heart healthy. Apples are known to be high in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t form into plaques or cause clogging. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can trigger as much as an eight percent fall in your LDL cholesterol levels. That’s a great number if you’re endeavoring to improve the health of your heart!
There are tons of foods that you can include in your diet that will be great for your body. To be sure, the foods discussed in this article can help your body in all sorts of ways. They are especially terrific, though, for keeping your heart as healthy as it can be. Try to begin consuming these hearty foods each day. Your heart is going to be so much healthier if you do!
We hope you got insight from reading it, now let’s go back to crock pot chicken and drunklins recipe. To make crock pot chicken and drunklins you need 10 ingredients and 12 steps. Here is how you do it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Crock Pot Chicken and Drunklins:
- Prepare 3 large of Boneless skinless chicken breasts.
- Provide 1 can of Cream of mushroom.
- You need 1 can of Cream of chicken.
- Prepare 2 can of Chicken broth.
- You need 1 1/2 cup of chopped carrots.
- Take 1 1/2 cup of Chopped celery.
- Get 1 medium of onion, chopped.
- Take 1 packages of sliced portabella mushrooms.
- Take 1 can of Buttermilk biscuits.
- Get 1 of Desired seasonings.
Steps to make Crock Pot Chicken and Drunklins:
- Take two shots of Jagermeister.
- Season chicken breasts and place in crock pot. I used Webber's Beer Can chicken seasoning..
- Add chopped onion, celery, carrots and sliced mushrooms in crock pot.
- Pound the bottle of Jagermeister.
- Add desired seasonings. I used ground cumin, onion powder, garlic powder, garlic salt and parsley..
- Drink an IPA or other beer of the liking.
- Add cream of mushroom, cream of chicken and cans of chicken broth to crock pot then stir them together.
- Yell obscenities at mixture and take your insecurities out on a loved one.
- Cook on low for about four hours or until chicken pulls apart easily with a spoon.
- Try and convince your loved ones you should drive and get more alcohol..
- Take biscuits and cut them into fours and place in crock pot for about 2 hours..
- Hover drunkenly over the crock pot eating the contents with a butter knife, burning your mouth and spilling it all over your nude body and counter top. You may not remember this meal, but your stomach and disappointed family members will :-).
If you find this Crock Pot Chicken and Drunklins recipe useful please share it to your close friends or family, thank you and good luck.