Hello everybody, welcome to our recipe page, If you’re looking for recipes idea to cook today, look no further! We provide you only the best Southwest Philly Cheese Steak Wrap recipe here. We also have wide variety of recipes to try.
Before you jump to Southwest Philly Cheese Steak Wrap recipe, you may want to read this short interesting healthy tips about Heart Friendly Foods You Need To Be Eating.
You already realize that the body calls for the heart to be healthy. Here’s a thought: How can the rest of your body remain healthy if your heart is in bad shape? You already understand that regular workout and a healthy lifestyle are important in terms of the total health of your heart. Do you know, though, that several specific foods are good for making your heart feel better? In this article, you will find out which foods are good for your heart.
Do you remember being told by your parents “an apple a day keeps the doctor away”? The truth is that appleas are high in things that will promote a healthy heart. Apples are known to be rich in soluble fiber which scrubs your artery walls so that cholesterol and fat can’t accumulate or cause blockages. The truth is that eating just one Red Delicious apple daily can make your LDL levels go down by as much as 8 percent. This is a fantastic number for someone who desires his or her heart to be healthier.
There are many foods that you can consume that are beneficial for your body. The truth is that everything that we’ve discussed here can help your body in lots of different ways. They are particularly good for the heart, however. Start eating these heart-healthy foods each day. Your heart is going to be a lot better if you do!
We hope you got benefit from reading it, now let’s go back to southwest philly cheese steak wrap recipe. You can cook southwest philly cheese steak wrap using 18 ingredients and 8 steps. Here is how you achieve it.
The ingredients needed to prepare Southwest Philly Cheese Steak Wrap:
- Use of onions and peppers.
- Get 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Use 1 of large onion, sliced.
- Prepare 1 of red bell pepper.
- Prepare 1 of Mexican green pepper.
- Use of meat.
- You need 1 tbsp of olive oil, extra virgin.
- Get 1 tbsp of butter.
- Provide 1 lb of top sirloin.
- Prepare 1 of salt and pepper.
- Provide 1 tbsp of Montreal Steak Seasoning.
- Take 1/2 tsp of ground cumin.
- Take 3 dash of worcestershire sauce.
- Get of finishing.
- Get 1 of tortillas.
- You need of mayonnaise.
- Use 2 cup of my spicy queso blanco cheese sauce.
- You need 1/2 cup of cilantro, chopped.
Instructions to make Southwest Philly Cheese Steak Wrap:
- Place steak in freezer until half frozen..
- In 1 pan heat oil to medium high and add onions..
- Once onion are starting to carmelized add both peppers chopped..
- Thinly slice half frozen beef..
- In a seperate pan at medium high heat add oil and butter. Once butter is melted add steak, salt, pepper, worcestershire sauce, steak seasoning and cumin..
- Once both pans are cooked to your liking, reduce heat..
- Taking a tortilla(better if warmed), apply mayo, place onions and pepper, and the meat. in the center. Top with cheese sauce and cilantro. And wrap..
- Optional – grill the wrap at the end.
If you find this Southwest Philly Cheese Steak Wrap recipe useful please share it to your friends or family, thank you and good luck.